PT16 : MIN WHO

I stayed up late and woke up early to write for you guys. ;)

[16]

Easy to the eyes

Easy to the eyes. A lulu, ostentatious.

I stood outside my mansions doors, waiting for my accessory or rather known as my partner in crime, to drive in with his newest car. (Seeing as we had blown the other up beforehand.)

Lark Piper was inside those doors, sealed and shut tight she was left behind. I was now 'Momo Min.' A fake Korean artist, and a newly wed, someone who Namjoon had made up to prevent Yoongi and I from being caught.

Yoongi was just going by the name 'Mr Min'. He had no cause to hide his persona, because in the real world he was known for being the son of a rich snob, even when that wasn't the real story from his past.

Feeling no need of vexation and perplexity, I tried to hold myself wordlessly on my steps. Even when the benumbed weather was nibbling at my unclad skin, the dress shielded enough for me to stay none hyperthermic, even when we were already mid way through global warming.

And after nearly another hour of waiting for Min Yoongi, the blatant vibration of a Bugatti Veyron, Grand Sport, which reached around $2,000,000,000 won, or $2 Million in Australian Dollars, came driving through the front gates of our acreage.

After the car stopped, and the rides window leisurely reduced, the vacuous look on Min Yoongi's face screamed 'Get the fuck in.'

I immediately did, seeing as I already knew how bothered he'd be after I'd selected him for the mission. My dress, which was classically faultless, and was pearl white lace was dragged on the cement ground. The extension at the back was sloppily thrown behind me as I sat beside the sociopath.

I looked towards the driver as we immediately sped away from my home. There was no music in this car, apart from my fingers taping against the bare of my thigh.

It was discernible and distinct for himself to know I was looking over Suga's figure, and I didn't give an excrement. Him wearing that tux was distracting me from my thoughts, I couldn't help but look over him, he had been silent.

I was engrossed about what to say, something internally made me want to devour his abysmal and raspy tone, so the apparent way was to kickoff a conference. I was in progress to vocalising my thoughts, something I rarely ever did.

"I feel like tonight isn't going to go as planned..."

I looked away, and towards the tinted window. I could could vividly see all the splendour and shine above us, in the sky scrapers and helicopters circling the burghal, to the suffused neon waterfalls that were laid out for people in need of drinking taps.