PT3: VIDEO

[03]

Min Yoongi was hard to impress

Min Yoongi was hard to impress. The way he was born denied him to feel gleeful, to feel any good nature for anyone. When he saw his victims being murdered, when he watched them fall. Every good assassin ignored the guilt, but every great assassin laughed.

He was a sociopath, he never cared for anyone. Not even himself. That's probably why he was so compatible with being an assassin, maybe that's why they trained him through blood, sweat and tears.

Min Yoongi sat in the corner of a dark room, isolating himself from his fellow team mates, who were sitting more forwards and waiting for their boss to show them something 'new' he had found.

He picked at his nails, thinking about nothing in particular, he didn't need anything to think about when he could be sleeping, planning or training himself.

"Gentleman sit down. I have important matters to discuss." Their boss, PD Nim spoke. Eyeing every corner in the room till his eyes landed to the back. Min Yoongi eyed him with the same amount of discourage.

His boss sighed and looked away from his beady and shallow eyes and to the large screen on the wall. The boys sat in chairs in front of it, eager to see what their boss had found.

"We just recently found a lone sniper." He piped up, his old and worn face surprisingly turned to astonishment as he clicked the TV on, a sudden video of a blurring person shooting down three men before blowing up the van.

When the video stopped, he played it again. Zooming into the figure and pausing the video. The boys were curious as he cleaned the screen for blurs, the screen then showed a perfect figure of a woman.

"Who is that?" Hoseok asked, raking his brown hair back, showing his forehead as he licked his lips. Hoseok was a respectful man when it came to woman or anyone at that matter, but when it came to his work it's like he was bipolar, changing into a crazy madman that only had the desirable lust for blood and sometimes other things.

It wasn't like he wasn't sexy when this side came though, because he definitely was. Hoseok stared at the woman on the screen, leaning forwards in his chair to get a better look.

This woman was beautiful even without seeing the face, it made his fondness of her rise knowing she was also a sniper, a lot of woman in the assassination company were killed off easier than most.

"That Hoseok, is unidentified to us." The boss answered, you could then see the auras of the people in the room deflating.

Min Yoongi glared, as per usual. This girl gave him this strange feeling. It wasn't like he was uncomfortable, because Yoongi never felt that towards anything. Yes, Yoongi believed this girl was beautiful and did set the records.