PT27: EPILGUE

:,( last chapter.

[27]

I was utterly pissed, so utterly pissed

I couldn't even comprehend what I was doing until I was grabbing my bloodied gun. I hadn't even changed from my last mission, drenched in crimson with the irksome smell of metal and gore.

My blood ran cold, my brain not processing properly as I stormed out of my own personal room, and into the main room. Where Minho, Grace and my boss were lying around as if they were superior.

And although boss let his guards laze around, I could still see one hiding behind a pillar, texting on his phone, nonetheless still his eyes flicking up to meet my own.

"Fuck you all!" I sneered, throwing my bloodied gun on the glass table, before watching as it shattered into millions of tiny pieces, dried blood and glass now covered the white carpet.

The three were shocked, snapping their heads away from the drinks in their hands and towards my bloodied form. I was aiming my words at the two males who were giving off baffled auras.

"You lied to us! You filthy little mother—"

I stormed forwards, throwing my heeled feet towards the defenceless boss and son, aiming for their faces. I was then stopped in my haze as strong arms wrapped around my form and swung me away.

Being smashed just beside the glass walls, I was lucky to not have fallen 107 stories and onto a car, probably killing me through one of the stages.

I watched as the male body guard who had thrown me had trampled over, his fist clenched along with his golden teeth. From the corner of my eyes I watched Grace get up in a frenzy and try to stop him.

She had been thrown back by his own strength, back into the chair she was priorly sitting on. I analysed what the male was going to do next, his hands were already moving forwards, which I had guessed he was aiming for my hair.

And I pounced, wrapping my hand around his wrist and pulling him with such a force, he bellowed into the glass wall, falling right through and into the lonely obis called death.

"Thirteen!" Big PD barked. "Get yourself in order!" He stood from his comfortable position in utter ire and fury. Stomping forwards as I myself rapidly stood on my heeled feet.

"What in the world has happened to you?!"

"You!" I pointed an accusing finger towards him, my eyes flaring in disgust as I watched him act is if he had no clue what I was talking about.