PT10 : FRENEMY

[10]

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

Lark never usually worried over things, or if she even did, you wouldn't have a clue, because the way she raised herself was unusual to any other person.

Somehow, out of all the people in the world, one man picked up on her behaviour, one guy knew how she felt and watched as her eyes had darkened in mood, and watched as she had so secretively clenched her jaw.

She could never get the idea out of her head:  that she was some future science experiment, it was utterly disgusting and Lark knew she'd never thrust herself into a world so cruel and vile.

But then again....could she trust them? These guys at first wanted her in the company, and now they were suddenly trying to help her out, matter of fact she knew she didn't need help, because she was Lark.

Min Yoongi watched from afar, As the girl stealthily walked up the stairs to the second floor of the mansion, and although she looked stoic, her hands were clenched by her sides.

He watched as she disappeared.

But although you couldn't see much of him, being hidden in the dark corner, Taehyung had easily picked him up from afar, and watched as his eyes pierced the raven haired girls body like he had possession over her.

Taehyung turned bitter, did Suga actually think he had some power over this girl? She was nearly overlapping him in the scales, she was nearly top spot, most wanted in all of South Korea.

He was about to drop to second on the scales, second most wanted. Who knew what he'd do when he found out this girl was dominating him.

Taehyung turned away when Yoongi caught his gaze, a dark demeanour pointed straight for him, he watched as the older mans jaw clench and as he tried to pry his lighter out of his pocket.

Taehyung gave a teasing look, he was all about the games. He also knew that Suga had something to do with this girl, and if anything fun happened between Taheyung and her something would have to involve Suga, he was excited to annoy him, get him furious.

Suga was an easy person to rile, and when furious he can never hold himself. Because of course that was what Taehyung could do best : infuriate the shit out of Suga.

. . . . . .

Lark had hurriedly tied the leader down before trying to lift her sister up.

"What the fuck did you eat?" She wheezed, trying to carry the girl, who was like a boulder of rocks, as she slept like some sort of princess.