PT23: LOST

[23]

Yoongi's personal perspective

"What the..."

A sudden vibration of static and the muddled sound of Namjoon's voice forced my eyes to open in a haze, Sitting up in total bewilderment and bemusement I looked over the room.

"What's going on?" I had hissed, my sleep had been halted and I wasn't too merry about it. Although I had immediately not bothered to bark angrily from the sounds being made, after I looked over the hectic behaviour of the men in the room.

"We've been...Hacked?" Jimin had quizzed, looking over Namjoon's shoulder with inquisitive brown eyes, a silver strand of Jimin's hair covered part of his right eye, while he wore simple denim on denim.

"Not exactly... We're blocked from the server, there's literally no way to get back in. I had also caught a glimpse of their security walking towards her direction." Namjoon groaned, raking through his pink glossed hair back he took a frustrated exhale of air, before catching my eyes through the computer screen. He swerved in his chair.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that? Why aren't we commencing with stage 2?" I sneered, my upper lip lifts up in a harsh snarl as I sit up from the leather seating, raking through my black hair and brushing the crinkles off my black uniform.

"I've informed Hoseok and Jungkook. They're traveling there now. Although I'm not sure if Lark will even need their help at all." Namjoon sighed. I flinched, was he lying? Was he trying to distract me? Lie to me about the truth which really had stuck out like a sore thumb?

I had been through those halls numerous of times, I'v dealt with the security, the people and scientists there. We all have. I'm not sure if Namjoon is really carrying it out to be that; Lark will kill the boss and get out like a simple feather.

Because it isn't simple.

We weren't the only experiments and manipulations that were created by the company, and I'm sure after the creation of group bangtan, wasn't going to be the last.

Sauntering towards me, Taehyung's eyes glimmered as he too wore something similar to my own uniform, slacks, combat boots, turtle neck and coat, all with the same dark and deformed colour of black.

Although, Taehyungs had the tinge of silver jewellery on his ears and around his slick neck, where the turtle neck was wrapped around, I'm sure I still looked better, actually bet twelve won on it.

"Looks like your girlfriend is now a new experiment, what do you think about that Suga Hyung?" Taehyung had scoffed, a cruel smirk inched themselves onto his lips, showing part of his bared and sharp teeth.

Leaping into action. Fisting my hands around the younger's neck and slammed him into the metal wall behind him, he blew out a low groan although his eyes gleamed eagerly.