Blood

I heard loud foot steps coming towards the kitchen I hold my breath thinking if I'll be still enough and not breath maybe just maybe he won't see me but I knew luck was not on my side when I heard his footsteps stop and I can see his shoes.

"Baby look what she did to me! This is a very expensive outfit and she ruined it just like everything else she touch!!" Lala basically screamed and stomped her foot like a child. Alpha David made a tsking sound.
"Look at me little girl" He said in a scary calm voice. Little who is he calling little we are a year younger than him little *roll eyes* the only thing little is his **** I wanted to laugh but this isn't the time so I just blocked her out.
I looked at him and the next thing I know he slaps me and I'm on the floor... I touched my face where he slapped me and flinched I looked at my hand and saw blood.
"You know I would think after all these "lessons" you keep getting you'll stop fuçkîn up but nope I guess you'll always be a fûck up" Alpha David said, I just continue to look at the floor where I can see a pool of blood starting to form from the cut on my face. Next thing I know was I was laying on my back with the wind knocked out of me making it hard to breath. That's going to leave a mark. My wolf and I thought at the same time I wanted to laugh but the pain made me stop. I saw Alpha David come to my level and whisper in my ear. "You know I didn't do this because you ruined her outfit TBH I couldn't care less about that ugly outfit I did this because you made me stop what I was doing and now there's blood on my nice floor" He took a dramatic pause and signed "Clean this blood off my floor now before I make you lick it up" He slapped my face lightly two time before standing to his height and started walking out while yelling. "Tell me if she doesn't have that blood off the floor in the next 2 minutes if she doesn't make her lick it off!!!" There was a lot of yes Alpha and one annoying ass okay baby.
"You have a minute and 40 seconds left I'll start if I was you" Lala said as her and her friend started laughing with that said I got up as quickly as I can without hurting my body more and started cleaning my OWN blood up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my lovely cookies ( I think I'll start calling y'all that now🤔😁) anyways I would love if y'all commented and tell me what yall want to happen in the next chapter and how do yall feel about this chapter. Don't forget to vote.

Love you😘