Meeting the others

Bella POV

"Umm what do you mean it's nice to finally meet you" I asked in a low voice I was confused and I can tell by looking at Carl he was too. I watched her get up and walk over to toys that were on the floor

"I've been talking to Sky for awhile I'm sorry for breaking the glass.. we were so upset and it just happened we didn't mean it i prowise!" Aadya turned around to look at us while rubbing her eyes. I walked over to her and picked her up putting her on my lap.

"Its okay honey I know  you didn't Im not mad at you or Sky" I rocked her while kissing her head she nodded the next thing I know her eyes are turning a silver color and she whispers one word that had me gasping for air and my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"avancer" That one little word also had me on the floor screaming my head off, the next thing I know I am in a open space with two different girls one that looks like an angel and the other that looks goth and bored with this whole situation.  

"Yay! We can finally talk to you I was wondering how long it was going to take but mother said  to be calm and patient" The one that looks like an angel said dramatically while waving her hand in the air. I just looked at her weirdly she is very whats the right word hyper? No that's not it's cheery she is very cheery that it's weird.

"God shut up Ana! I am so glad she can hear us now so I won't have to be alone with you anymore" The goth one said ookk so she is a little rude as soon as I said that she turned to me with a glare that caught be off guard.

"We can hear what you're thinking you know! I am not rude. Let's just get this over with" She turned her head around and started walking up to me.

'Welcome! My name is Hope I am you're witch and the overly annoying cheery one over there is you're angel named Ana. We have been waiting  for the right time to "meet you". After Hope finished talking it just brought up more questions for me as I was about to ask she cut me off.

"Look I know you have questions but all will be answered with due time" I just nodded my head I  looked at Ana to see her smiling at me, I raised my eyebrow as of asking why is she so happy.

"Oh my Oh my my my can you tell me who came! Like who was first its either Hope's daughter or mines what was her name!" Ana asked why jumping up and down.

"Umm Sky got one of her "inner selves" and she said her name was A'ad" I didn't even get to say her full name before Ana started screaming causing Hope to roll her eyes and walk away she waved her hand and a chair appeared out of nowhere. She saw me looking at her in awe and winked her eye at me.

"That's my daughter oh my lanta! That's my baby how I've missed her! Hope Hope where are you?!" I laughed as Ana turned to where she last saw Hope before turning in a complete 360 she stopped once she saw Hope before running to her while it looks more like skipping but whatever.

"Oh Hope shes there! Can you believe it I need to see her come on do you're witchy thingy and get us out here so I can see my baby girl!" Ana said while trying to pull Hope up but Hope wasn't having it because I can tell she but all her weight down to make it hard for Ana.

"Ana calm down she's still not going anywhere" Hope responded with a roll of her eyes which I am starting to think is her favorite thing. 

"Hey Bella do you have seafood where you are right now?" Ana asked with a glint in her eyes I looked from her to Hope confused as to why she asked that and why Hope is looking like that.

"Umm yea I believe so why you ask?" As soon as I said that Ana turned and Hope with a smirk, I look at Hope whom eyes got wide and she jumps up.

"While why didn't you say that to begin with I mean umm lets go and reunite you with you're daughter and my niece." Hope said walking in front of me I looked at Ana in question and she walked up to me and whispered.

"When Hope was alive she loved seafood but its been more than a decade since she had some so I knew that'll get her lazy bum up" Ana said while giggling I looked at Hope to see her holding her middle finger up to Ana.

"Ok lets go Bella see you soon" Hope said while winking at I was about to ask her what she meant, I looked at Ana to see her waving at me and last thing I felt was Hope putting her finger on my forehead while whispering something then everything went black.  

"Hey everything is okay" I looked up to see Carl.

"I think I just meet my other selves" I said while looking Carl in the eyes he blew up a breathe and sat back on his knees. Well this just got  interesting.