Fairy?

Bella POV
Bella POV
My daughter was floating like two feet in the air floating type of floating. I ran over to the bed and stood up about to grab her but my hand won't go get close to her it was like a force was blocking anyone from touching her.

"Let it happen she's getting an element"
I heard my wolf say I was confused she's my baby she wasn't supposed to get anything until she was at least 16.

"But you didn't get me when you was 16 did you? But don't worry she's only getting one right now"
I nodded my head sand turned to Carl and started explaining to him what's happening.

"So let me get this straight my daughter who by the way is still floating is getting an element! They already have powers they can't control"

Carl said panicking I just nodded my head understanding where he's coming from, they're in what people call their terrible twos and gets upset when we tell them they can't have ice cream for dinner which sometimes results in a glass being broken or a freaking storm comes out of nowhere! This is going to be interesting, it's been an hour going on two since we found her like this Mar is with Landon and the girls so all I have to worry about is my baby Sky as that thought passed my mind I put my head on Carl shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

~30 minutes later~

I woke up to soft voices I slowly open my eyes to see Sky on Carl lap talking to him. When it registered that she's awake I get up and walk to them but stop short when Sky turned to me with pretty pink eyes and now that I'm paying attention to her she has wings. I finish walking the short distance to her and scooped to her level, I look at Carl and he nodded his head.

"Why don't you tell your mom what you just told me?"

Sky or whomever this is nodded her head and turned to me fully sitting indian style. Carl and I looked at each other with our mouths open what do she mean it's finally nice to meet me?

"Hi my name is Aadya I am Sky's fairy it is nice to finally meet you

Carl and I looked at each other with our mouths open what do she mean it's finally nice to meet me?

Sky as a fairy