Katy

Bella POV
I've been driving for I don't know how long, but a few miles back I stopped and got some food but now I regret that decision. It's pitch black outside and foggy,I'm listening to Pandora on my phone and humming just enjoying myself and the quietness but that's cut short when I feel like I'm about to throw up I stopped the car on the side of the road and jumped out and ran to the forest and threw up. One of my hands holding my hair out my face and the other holding on to a tree that is beside me,it's harder than it sounds to hold you're own hair up while you throw up, when I'm done I stand up slowly and use the hand that was on the tree to wipe my mouth but feel something sticky going on my mouth instead.
Confused I removed my hand and moved my hand to the light that's coming from the headlights of the car. What I saw made me freeze it's blood, I quickly wipe it off on my pants and speed walk to the car as I'm closing the door I hear a scream but it wasn't just a scream it sounded like a little kid scream and me being pregnant isn't helping because my mommy instance was telling me to go help the child and me being me jumped out the car and ran towards the noise. As I'm getting near I smell something that smells like trash than I smell a pup which makes me running faster now knowing the blood belongs to the pup and it's in trouble.

The scene in front of me breaks my heart it's a pup that is no older than 4 and the wolf that was giving off that awful smell had bite the pup leg and was now trying to go in for the kill but stopped when I growled at it. When I did I felt this power come from me but I brush it off as I have beta blood in me,when the smelly wolf heard me it turned my way and whimpered and ran off.
When I could no longer see it I ran to the pup who was now in a ball crying. I kneed down to her and moved the hair out her face and spoke softly.
"Hey sweetie it's okay the mean wolf is gone and I won't hurt you" When I finished my sentence she looked up at me with pretty light blue eyes. I smiled at her when she put her arms up to me meaning she wanted me to pick her up and I did without a second thought.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me and put her head in my neck I stand up and rubbed her back while whispering calming things in her ear as I walk back to my car.
"What's your name baby girl?"
"Katy" She said it was no louder than a whisper but I could hear her one because I'm a wolf and two she was right by my ear.
"That's a very pretty name Katy" I tell her as we continue to walk.
"Tha..." She couldn't finish because she was cut off my a loud growl followed by three more I took that as my cue to run so I ran with Katy screaming in my ear while I'm trying to calm her down.

I see my car and ran to the backseat and open the door telling her to strap her self in as I run to the driver side. I looked back at her to make sure she had her seat belt on and turned back around to only see four men with no shirt on standing in front of my car.
I stepped on the gas and they smirked at me, I did it again.

"I would run y'all over with no remorse so I advise y'all to move" The one in the middle stepped up.
"I just want my sister" The one that has dirty blonde hair says. I looked back at Katy to see her asleep then I looked back at him.
"How do I know your her brother huh and if you are what is stopping me from running you over you let her in the woods by her self and she got hurt!" As soon as I said that he looked down I could tell he felt bad but I'm not going to give her to just anyone.
"Look we were playing around and she got separated from us we've been looking for her for an hour" I looked back at her and looked back at the mysterious boys.

"What's her name?" He smiled.
"Her name is Katerina but she likes to be called Katy and she has light blue eyes and her hair is in two ponytail's" He's right I signed and looked at the sleeping toddler in the back seat. I got out the car with my hands up and walked to her side of the car, I undid her seatbelt and grabbed her. She started whining.
"Come on sweetie I know I know I'm sorry I had to wake you but your brother is here" I said as I bounced her on my hip, I moved her hair out her face and kissed her forehead. She wrapped her arms around me tightly,and put her head on my shoulder and went back to sleep.

I softly closed the car door and walked in front of the car. They looked at me than Katy and started smiling,blonde started walking towards me but I held my hand out and he stopped.
"I'm not handing over an innocent baby to someone I'm not 100% sure is actually her brother so I'm about to wake her up and if she tells me you're her brother I'll let her go but if I find out your lying I'm running your aśś's over got it?" They all started laughing but stopped when I gave them a look letting them know I am not planning then they nodded.
I smiled and looked down at Katy. I bounced her and leaned down to talk to her.

"Katy honey I have your brother here can you wake up for me?" As soon as she heard brother she woke up and rubbed her eyes with tiny hands.
"No-No??" I looked at the blonde boy in question he smiled and nodded.
"I think so honey is that No-No?" I questioned and pointed and she looked to where I was pointed she nodded real fast. I let her down and she ran to him "No-No!!" He picked her up and kissed her face making her giggle. I smiled at her she's so adorable and I think me being pregnant just isn't helping the situation of me getting emotional.
"Thank you for saving her and my name is Noah also known as No-No" Noah said putting his hand out for me I took it and smiled.
"Bella you can call me Bella" they all smiled and they was going to say something but Katy cut them off.
"No-No looky I got a booboo hurt" Katy pointed to her leg and her bottom lip starts to shake. Noah and the rest of the boys start to look scared and I had to hold in my laugh as they all start looking at each other wondering what to do when Katy start crying.

I walk over to her and take her out Noah's arms. I start to bounce her and start to sing she start to calm down and than I ask her questions to get her mind off her leg. The boys look at me like I'm god and I lightly giggle. The boys look behind me I turned around and looked and my breath stopped.