Secrets

Omg is this different POV other than Bella's???
I think so!!! Let's see what going on in her life😊😏

Maddison POV
Once I was sure Bella was asleep I went to my closet and got out the needle thingy that doctors use to put weres to sleep. I than walk back over to the bed and stick it in her arm then pushed the button to pour the clear looking liquid in her.

She moved a little but other than that she stayed asleep, don't judge me I'm a good friend and she needs sleep especially if she's going to find her mate tomorrow she needs all the rest she needs *wink wink*. I went to the bathroom and took a 25 minuet shower I got out wrapped myself in a warm towel and walked out of the bathroom brushing my hair. I heard my phone beep meaning I have a text message I sat my brush down and went over and looked at my phone and my heart stopped as I slowly sat down on the bed.

I know your wondering why are you telling him to be careful? If he's just going to visit his family but that's code for "I have to go to our pack to take care of a rouge problems and check up on my beta aka little brother" that also means he was h...

I know your wondering why are you telling him to be careful? If he's just going to visit his family but that's code for "I have to go to our pack to take care of a rouge problems and check up on my beta aka little brother" that also means he was hurt doing the attack.

My mate is an Alpha yup the alpha of the second strongest pack *hair flip* number one being my home pack *double hair flip* the only reason we're still here is because my best friend is here and I can't leave her I tried to get her to leave but she didn't want to for whatever reason that is.

So I talked to my mate about it and like a wonderful mate he is he agreed to stay here with me and let his little brother take over the pack until he comes back when we're done with high school than we'll move back to our pack. So for now he masks his scent, bad part is graduation is in two weeks so that gives us two weeks for Bella to find her mate but if she doesn't find him I'm still leaving because I have a job as a Luna to take of my pack and the pup in my stomach don't tell anyone no one knows except my mate that I'm pregnant. Yet another secret to add to the list I just hope Bella isn't mad at me when I tell her that I'm a Luna and been hiding the fact I'm pregnant for about a month now.

Once he texted me back saying he loves me to I went to our closet and got out a shirt of his and put underwear on and started mines and Bella's homework after I was finished I went to bed and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Omg she's a want and her mate is a want!?!?! How do you think Bella's going to react to her bff secrets? I would like to give a thanks to the 1st person who comment on my book!!! Thank you ElectrizGrace and everyone else who voted I didnt forget about you thank you for voting and reading!