Sick

Bella's POV

I woke up covered in sweat, it was a nightmare about what use to happen in my old pack but it felt so real. My thoughts were cut short when I felt bile raising in my throat, I quickly removed the blankets off of me and ran to the bathroom throwing up.

I heard my door up and footsteps coming towards me but I couldn't focus on that as I felt another bile raise up and next thing I know I felt hands holding my hair up and another hand rubbing my back smoothing me a little.
"It's okay baby relax I'm here" I heard my mate voice I just nodded and kept throwing up this went on for another minute or so. When I was sure I was done I sit back and wipe  my mouth with the back of my hand.

"You okay?" I just nodded my head and stood up with help of Carlton I went to the sink and turned on the water and cupped my hands together and brought it to my mouth after I was done I walked to the bed and got back in it. "Goodnight" I whispered before I fell back to sleep I was to tired to say or do anything else.

When I woke up again the sun was up I rolled over wincing as I do so and see that it's eight in the morning. I jumped out of bed and ran down stairs and tried to find the kitchen,once I found it I start to make breakfast since they're being so nice to me this is the least I could do.

~time skip~

Once I was done cooking everything from pancakes to waffles to fruit salad I set everything up on the big diner room table. As I was walking back to the table for the fifth time I almost lost my balance due to extreme dizzy spells. I composed myself quickly before I dropped anything and continued to make my way to the table. As I sat down the juice I heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs and stood up straight. There was the Landon,Logan with two adorable little girls plus Katy,Mike,Carlton and other people I don't know they all looked at the table than at me.

"What is this?" Carlton asked with a smile on his face.
"It's breakfast and a thank you gesture for all you've done since last night. I'm not use to people being nice to me...so yea" I said shyly they chucked a little and nodded.
"You didn't have to but thank u"
I nodded my head but stopped when I got dizzy again but this time it was stronger I tried to grab onto the chair but I was to late and the next thing I know I'm falling to the floor and I can hear people screaming.....

Than blackness.

————————————————————I am sooo sorry cookies!! I've been busy with work and what not so don't think I forgot about y'all because I haven't I promise!But on another note THANK YOU so much!! My story has reached 1

————————————————————I am sooo sorry cookies!! I've been busy with work and what not so don't think I forgot about y'all because I haven't I promise!But on another note THANK YOU so much!! My story has reached 1.72k!! That's crazy but I wouldn't be able to do it without you guys so again thank you! I hope you enjoy this chapter🤷‍♀️😘