Didn't see that coming

Bella's POV
I'm met with beautiful blue grayish eyes,before I can say anything Katy starts crying again and my attention goes back to her.
"You need to get her to the doctor so they can take care of it before it gets infected" I say while looking on the ground, I walk over to Noah and hand him a crying Katy.

I give Katy a kiss on the cheek and whisper goodbye before turning away and walking to my car.
"Wait!!" Noah screams I turn around and look at him and raise my eyebrow.
"Umm I know this must be weird with you just meeting us and all but please come and stay the night at the pack house I don't think my Alpha would mind" I took a minute to think about it before nodding, that would be perfect that means I don't have to spend a night in my car and I'll get to make sure Katy is fine.

But what's really making me second guessing my choice is that weird man that keeps staring at me.
"Sure we can take my car you just have to tell me where to go" Nodding they went and got into the car as I'm walking the weird man put his hand out to touch me and I felt sparks, I quickly looked into his eyes and said something that I thought would be the last word to ever come out my mouth in a long time.

"Mate" Next thing I know I see all black but not before I feel sparks once again and hear a deep voice say.
"Shît!"
?POV
I've finally found her and she's as beautiful as I ever imagine.
"Damñ right she is our mate is a goddess" my wolf Zay says and I agree with him as we watch my mate from a far talking to my beta  and third.

She found Katy which is a double bonus and she won't just give her up to a random stranger which I'm thankful for. I know your wondering how long have I've been here not that long just after she threatened to run them over which I thought was absolutely funny because she's like 5'4 threatening about 6'2 strong men. I watched for a couple more minutes before deciding to show myself. I know your wondering who the hell are you?! Well my name is......
========================
I am so sorry I'm updating late and this being a short chapter I've been busy with working but here you go🤗 I'm working on the next chapter hopefully it'll be out before Monday