Pay back

Bella POV
It has been a week since Maddison left without saying goodbye that just shows how much of a real friend she is because no matter what if I was leaving forever I would say goodbye to my best friend if we were fighting or not.

On another note I've been throwing up lately and I'm starting to worry, I know what's wrong with me but I just don't want to admit it to myself. I know you're wondering why in holy names am I still here because my wolf wanted me to stay for at least a week to see if he changes and so far it's been the same old same old. Today is Friday and I plan on leaving, I already have my stuff pack with isn't much and I've been taking money from pack members all week what don't judge me half that money is mines anyway plus after all they've done to me they better be happy I haven't took one of their cars.

I walked down stairs to go talk to my so called mate and give him one last chance but as soon as I stepped on the last step and I knew my answer. There on the couch dry humping like the dogs they are and kissing, they stopped as soon as they heard me and turned my way.
"What do you want slut!"
And that ladies and gentlemen that came from my so called mate.
"I came to talk to you but I see you're busy so I just wanted to say that Lala you were never a good sister and I hope you catch a STD,David I am sad that the moon goddess gave me someone like you as my mate but mistakes happen and I hope she can see she made one and grant me another mate"
They looked at me shocked before they had a chance to say anything I walked up to my room grabbed my bags,put the letter I wrote on Monday on the bed and open my window and jumped out gracefully landing on my feet. I looked back up to my room and walked to the garage, I put my hand on my chin and rubbed it thinking about which aśśhole car I should take. While I was looking around I saw a bat and an idea came to my head. I grabbed it,dropping my bags and slam the first car I saw with the bat which happened to me be my sisters I smiled and my wolf howled in content as I continue to hit the car. It took me about 8 minuets to damage all the cars which was about 5 cars and one motorcycle which I didn't touch because it's my older missing brothers and no one knows where the keys are but me. After I finished my rampage I dropped the bat and smiled at my handy work,these people are stupid why don't they have an alarm on their cars?
I looked at the one that I didn't touch and smiled. I went and got the hook up thingy to attach the motorcycle to and hook it up to the back of the car. I put my things in the car and grabbed the keys. I got in the car and put the key in the ignition I heard it purr.
I laughed and opened the garage as I heard the front door open. Surprise surprise the whole pack was outside looking at me like I was crazy. "What the fûck do you think you're doing get the fûck out my car!!!" David yelled and he looked on the verge of tears let me give you a little back ground on this car. This beautiful R8 was a gift from his grandpa who disappeared a week after my brother. Him and his grandfather was very close, closer than him and his father so now you understand why the big bad Alpha is about to cry like a baby. I rolled my window down and started talking.
"You know I wasn't going to take your car at first but I thought why not? You took something from me so I'm taking something from you matter fact I'm taking quite a few things from you"
I heard a scream and I looked in the mirror and saw my brother,sister,beta and the other pack members that had cars in the garage looking at my handy work. I laughed and they turned to look at me I just shrugged my shoulders.
"Y'all cars looked like it needed a remodel so I helped you guys free of charge" Lala screamed and ran in front of the car and slammed her hands on the car.
"Get our this car! And where are you taking Max motorcycle!?!" I don't know what took over me maybe that weird voice giving me strength but I liked it no I loved it.
"Lala get the fûck out the way before I run you're ass over and I'll hate to get blood on this beautiful baby but if I have to I would and for the motorcycle it's none of your business!" She screamed and moved out the way ha that's what I thought. David caught my attention.
"What do you mean your taking a few things from me? What else are you taking from me?" He looked generally disturbed and I could tell his wolf was trying to take over. I didn't say anything but stuck my middle finger up and drove off to start my new life with David screaming for my to come back but I don't listen but speed up.
————————————————————
David car

————————————————————David car

Max motorcycle