Stressed

Carlton POV

She's been out for three days, it's been three days since I've seen her beautiful eyes and heard her voice. I'm sitting in my office trying to work but my mind keeps going back to my beautiful mate and on top of that my wolf won't stop whining and it's giving me a headache.

The doctor said that she and the babies are going to be okay it's just that between the conditions she just came from,being pregnant,not having enough nutrition in her body on top of the breakfast she cooked her body shut down. He said her wolf is trying to heal her body so to try to speed up the process she's hooked to different tubes.

The bad thing is that my parents found out about me having a mate and their ending their vacation early to come meet her. I tried to explain to my mom what's going on but I couldn't get one word out before she screamed she'll be here Friday and hung up. Friday is tomorrow and the last thing I need is my parents overwhelming her which I'm 95% sure my mom is.

I was signing a peace-treaty when my betas ran into my room out of breath, I looked at them and raised an eyebrow.
"We tried to mind-link you but you blocked everyone out.. we need you at the hospital now something is wrong with Bella" As soon as I heard that I was out the room running to the pack hospital praying to the moon goddess that she doesn't take away the best things that happened to me when I just got them...
My mate and our babies
————————————————————
I am so sorry my cookies!! I've been busy with working and getting ready for the holidays on top of my brother birthday is on the 22nd and my moms birthday is on the 26th. But I didn't forget about you, and I apologize for it being short