You need to leave

Bella 

A lot happened within a 1 minute time frame, Carl is on top of David throwing punches where ever he can land them, David fighting back, Logan eyes are glossed over with what I'm guessing is talking to his brother for back up and me battling my emotions because me and everyone else inside me is fucking pissed that he hurt our baby. I can feel my eyes changing colors but before I do anything I need to make sure she's ok.

"Hey baby look at mommy please, are you okay" I asked her she nodded her head while wiping her nose with the back of her hand. I picked her up, walked around the fighting boys and yes I said boys because that's what they're acting like right now. I went to Logan and handed him my baby than turned back around walked to them fighting while putting my hair up. When I reached  them I scooped down and grabbed them both by their ears and pulled them up. I threw David across the room into the dining table. I turned towards Carl and checked his face before giving him a kiss on the lips, I walked to where David was slowly getting up waited until he was fully standing before using all my strength and punching him in the face. He fell back down while grabbing his nose which I think I broke. I squatted down to his level grabbed his face and turned his face to look at me.

"I didn't do anything when you cheated on me, I didn't do anything when you let you're horrible pack members abuse me mentally and physically, I let you disrespect me time and time again without punishment but I draw the line when it comes to my CHILDREN!" He looks at me with wide eyes. 

" I didn't mean t-" I stop him from saying anything else by punching him again which resulted in a growl. 

"DON'T YOU DARE GROWL AT ME YOU WILD ANIMAL! I DON'T CARE IF YOU DIDN'T MEAN TO DROP HER! SHE'S A BABY YOU HOLD ON TO HER NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES ON TOP OF YOU HAD IT COMING YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE PICKED HER UP IN THE FIRST PLACE!!" I screamed at him while I feel my eyes flicking different colors, I closed my eyes so I can get them to my original color. I feel Carl walking up from behind me and pulling me up from the floor hugging me from behind to try to calm me down. I turn around in his arms and bury my head in his chest which results in David growling again. I swirl around to punch him in the face again but before I can Carl grabs my fist midair, I turn my head towards him with a raised eyebrow which he just shakes his head. I sign and nodded my head , I turned back to him got to his level leaning in towards his ear and whispered.

"You need to leave before he can't safe you're ass anymore" I said in a calmly manner while stepping back so he can get up. When he is finally up I take a step closer to him so I'm right in his face.

"You need to apologize to her then you leave" He nods and walks towards Logan who was bouncing both girls.

" I am sorry--" He gets cuts off by Mar shaking her head

"You no drop me it was her" Mar says with a bit of attitude while pointing to her sister who was sucking her thumb which tells me she is still upset. He looks at the correct twin this time before  turning back and looks back to me with an emotion on his face that I can't figure out.

" I..I don't know my own daughters from one another" He says in a sad tone right as I open my mouth to say something three people barge into the hotel room which causes everyone to turn towards the door.

"BABE! I can't believe you left us like that your son isn't happy that y'all didn't get to go on--" She finally stops talking when she makes eye contact with me, I look at her, the little boy on her hip than the person that was behind them. I start to shake while turning towards David again and say in a deadly tone.

"You really need to leave right now" I said while looking straight into his eyes his Adam apple bobs up and down. While I am staring straight into his soul I hear Landon say 

" Oh shit"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hello cookies Happy Fathers Day!! Fathers Day isn't just for people who have pencils down there it is also for single mommy out there so today is you're day too!! So I finally got my desk area together but I hate my keyboard I am using soo if anyone has an suggestion please let me know! Okay so who do we think just walked into the room like that? On another note does anyone like Billie Eilish? Because I am in love with her!! So I thought I should share the good news she is going to have her own house at HHN!! I am disappointed in the fandom because NO ONE is talking about it like really! But anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter