Trip

Bella POV

Today is the day we're taking the kids on a trip and by trip I mean we're getting on a plan and flying. To say the kids were excited was an overstatement they won't stop running around screaming about it and I had to repack their bags four times by now because and I quote "Its not pretty enough" I swear I don't understand them because they just end up putting the other one clothes in their bag.

So basically their trading clothes out for the other don't ask me I don't understand it either so I made it up to being a "twin" thing. Carl is at the pack house doing the last minute paperwork before we leave. I'm enjoying the peace and quite I'm laying in our bedroom our bedroom I love saying that. Right now its 6 in the morning and our plane doesn't leave until 9 so that means I have to get up at 7 because it'll take the me an hour and 30 minutes at the least to get the girls ready thank god because I'm an awesome mom and have this mom thing under control ( I don't I'm lying ) I picked the girls outfits out the night before and their back ups, I took a shower last night and laid my clothes out too,the suitcases are already down stairs and by the door.

Guess what guess! I got the girls on one thing they can agree on for breakfast! ONE THING!! I know you're thinking ok? what's so special about that well let me enlighten you they have Carl wrap around their little fingers I tell you. Do you know any one year olds that have so many demands on what they want to eat for breakfast! I try to tell Carl to stop spoiling them and you know what he say "I cant their my little princesses and princesses get what they want" *face palm *. I just learned to leave it alone but now I don't have to slave at a stove now I can go in the kitchen and get them granola and fruit! Good bye to making two different breakfast's.

I looked at the clock and so it was 6:30 so I got up and got myself ready, after I was done I went down stairs and put the girls food on the counter with their sippy cups and went to wake the sleeping monsters. I went into their room and lightly shake Mar and Sky up I picked them both up and went down stairs. I put them in their  high chairs, turned on cartoons and give them their food. Once their done I brought them to the living room and give them their juice ( yes they have to eat all their food first before eating otherwise they will get full off juice ). While they was watching baby loony tunes I went into the down stairs bathroom and got hair stuff and went back and started doing their hair while they was occupied.

"Come on girls lets go get y'all dressed" I tell them after I was done doing their hair, they got up and put their small hands in mines.

"Otay Mommie" We walked upstairs back into their room, I gave them a quick bath, dried them and what not and was about to put their outfits on until.

"Mommie I no want that" I looked at sky and nodded my head and went to get the back up outfit I put the outfit she didn't want to wear into the baby bag. I got them dressed and took them downstairs to out our shoes on. Once our shoes was on I took them back into the living room so they can continue watching cartoons while I load the car. I double checked that everything we needed was in the car before walking around the house making sure the windows was locked and what not. I went and peaked into the living room to make sure the girls was still in their before speeding walking to coat closet and pulling out two pink bags, I walked back to the car and put the bags in the girls car seats. Going back in the house I make sure I have my keys and phone, I go back into the living room and turn off the tv.

"Come on girls lets go get daddy and grab y'all backpacks" They nod and do as I say we walk out the house I lock the house up and go to the car I help them get in their car seats and smile when they scream once they see the bags.

"Mommie look!!!" They both scream at the same time I smile at them and help them into their car seats.

"I see babies I wonder what it is but we have to wait until we get to daddy to open them okay?"  I tell them I see them nod and pout in the mirror I laughed a little, I put my seatbelt on and start the car.

"Lets go get daddy yea?"

"YEA!!" They both scream and with that I pull out the drive way and drive to the pack house

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Cookies!!! I am so sorry for the late late update I've been really busy with working and studying but I'm back! I hope you like this chapter and I wonder where their going... Comment and if someone guess right ill do a surprise

~XOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar's Hair

Sky's Hair

Sky's Hair

Twins Outfit

Twins Outfit

Bella's outfit

Bella's outfit

*I do not own any of these pictures*