Unwelcomed guest

Bella POV
"Mommy why do we have to leave?!"

I heard Sky ask me from the bed as I run around the room throwing everything I can put my hands on inside our luggage's.

"Baby mommy doesn't have time to explain right now can you go and make sure I got everything out the bathroom please"

I asked her I heard her get up and small little feet quickly running into the bathroom to do what I asked. I can't believe they're here! Here out of all places.
"Moma I picked all our stuff"

I heard Mar say I looked down and see she neatly packed her and her sister stuff inside they're luggage.
"Good girl go sit on the bed and wait until I'm done ok?"

I ask her in a soft tone she nods her head making her hair go everywhere than quickly gets on the bed.
Hearing someone knock on the door thinking's it's Carl back from telling everyone what's going on I ask the kids to open the door. I can't seem to find my other damn shoe! It was right he—.
I stop short of my rambling when I hear a scream and a thump, running over to the door I see Sky with her hands stretched out in front of her, her eyes a glowing brown with Mar hiding behind her.

"Skyla Anne Williams! Put that hand down now! What did we talk about young lady?! Just wait until your father hears about this" I scolded her while yanking her hand down gently and turning her around to look at me without looking and seeing who she had against the wall.

"Mommy! He's bad and he's not daddy! Daddy say stranger danger and he scared us!" Sky said I took a deep breath and turned around to apologize when I just froze.. How did he find us?

"Babies you guys remember how to work mommy phone right? Call daddy and tell him code blonde" I whispered to them even though I know he can hear me. He's not even looking at me yet he's staring at my children whom I stepped in front of. He has no right looking at them like that! He doesn't even deserve to be in their presence!

"What are you doing here?" I all about growl out that got his attention because the next thing I know light pink meets hazel grey.

Hhheeyyy you guys! I know it's been forever but on top of working and it's being summer I didn't know which way to take this book! I had about five ideas saved about what should happen in the this chapter soo yeah that part

Hhheeyyy you guys! I know it's been forever but on top of working and it's being summer I didn't know which way to take this book! I had about five ideas saved about what should happen in the this chapter soo yeah that part. Anyways how are you guys summer going so far? Disclaimer does anyone know who was at the door?! Because I don't I'm just saying🤷🏽‍♀️