slapped

Bella POV 

I didn't have to worry for long because the next thing I know Logan is coming in the room with tiaras and cotton candy screaming. 

"You're favorite uncle is here and he is bringing presents! I don't know who ate y'all candy though!" 

I just shook my head this couldn't be the worst and best moment for him to come. He suddenly stops when he realizes something isn't right but doesn't have enough time to say or think anything because the girls are running towards him at full speed.

 "CANDTY!!!"

 Mar screams meanwhile Sky screams the opposite

 "TT!!!

He hands them out to the rightful child while casually pushing them behind him, at that moment I got more respect for him because he's making sure my children safety is insured without fully knowing what's happening. In a low voice he asks so the kids won't hear him even though I don't think they are paying any attention to us because one is stuffing her face with candy while the other is sitting on the floor looking very intensely at the tiara. I make sure to note in my head to take them to pool after this craziness so they can burn off that candy rush that's going to happen.  

"What is going on in here?" I just put my head in my hand this was not how this trip was supposed to go. 

"This is Alpha David from my old pack he was just stopping by but he is about to leave isn't that right?" I ask him while looking directly in his eyes if he was smart he'll agree and leave. But he is an idiot.

"NO I am not leaving until I know what is going on!"  He screams I give him the are you serious look

"We're doing the something you are doing. Trying to enjoy Disney" I say nonchalant I guess that's not the answer he was looking for because his eyes are starting to change colors but I honestly don't care about his feelings. 

"You know what I mean why are you here in Disney with these people?!" I just looked at him Carl was about to say something but a little voice beat him to it.

"You know it's not nice to yell? If you ask nicely mommy or dada would've answered you" Mar starts talking while looking up to him then Sky finish her sentence. I swear it's weird when they do this it's like they share the same brain.

"But you seem like your getting grumpy, we're here for our birthday wuth dada and the rest of our collection" I put my head down when she says collection, I've been trying to break her out of that she thinks our family is her collection like her "collection" of my little pony back home.

     Everyone turns to look at them not expecting them to talk they look back at us like what we was just answering the question. Apparently David took that as a sign to walk towards them but before he can get to them Carl has his hand on his arm while Logan talks a step forward and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Nah bro you can go ahead and back up" Logan said, David shook Carl hand off his arm while mean mugging both of them before trying to make eye contact with one of the twins to which Logan bocks his view again.

"Yea no go ahead and look somewhere else there's nothing to see behind me. Carl do you see something behind me?" Logan asks Carl. Carl looks behinds Logan and pretend he doesn't see the girls and pettily says

"Nope I don't see anything maybe his eyes are broke" Lord they are acting like petty teenage girls when they see someone they don't like. I shake my head I am mated to a man child and my children uncle is a man child too. Sky gets up and runs to Carl.

"Dada I right here!" she says while waving her hands in the air thinking they really didn't see her. I try not to laugh because she is waving her little hands as hard as she could. She was standing close to David and I didn't move fast enough he scoops her up and puts her on his hip. She screams which causes Mar to pay attention and tries to run towards her sister. Before she can get far Logan catches her, she's screaming,Mar is screaming,Carl is pissed and Logan is trying to calm Mar down while barley containing himself. I on the other hand is walking towards David.

"Give me my daughter back, you know it's illegal to touch someones pup without consent" I say in a low tone sometimes as a mom you have to know how to response to situations with you're kids around. So even though I want to make a tornado I can't because it'll freak them out more and it makes the situation 100x worst. He looks me in the eyes talks and in the same tone says

"Don't pull that card she's my daughter too no matter how much you try to denial it or try and play house with him" He says while nodding his head towards Carl, Carl growls loudly from his comment I go and try to get Sky out his arms when she does something that surprises everyone in the room. She slaps him right on the side of his face but she also used one of her powers which heated up her hand so now he has a small blister spot on his face in the size of a toddler hand. I gasp while covering my mouth with my hand this is getting out of hand.

"YOU NOT MY DADA!!" David hissed and went to grab his face but letting my daughter go causing her to fall on the floor. That was the last straw because as soon as Carl heard a crack following after her heart filled screams he attacked David while growling really loud. I go and hurry up and pick Sky up while checking her arm to confirm my thoughts when he dropped her she broke her arm. He done fucked up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! Before I talk about anything else I wanna say I hope everyone is safe during these times. It is a very sad and weird time in the world right now with everything going on. Black Lives Matter first and most importantly, before anyone says anything ALL lives does matter but let me ask you something if you went to a funeral of someone that just lost their parent do you go and say "my mom died too"? no you don't because it's not about you at that moment so please don't try and make it about you right now. For all them Karens that might be reading my book. I am a very blunt person so if you feel like what I am saying you can go somewhere else. Covid19 is still out here people! just because we don't hear about it all the time like we used too and things are reopening does not mean it's gone! So please for yourself and you're family protect yourself! Wash them nasty hands after coming outside, wear a mask and please social distance for the love of god! 

On another happy note I got a new laptop! I mean I finally got the laptop I've been wanting for a long time a Mac book pro! My dad is updating his office which means I get the old things lol. So I have a laptop and two monitors! Sooooo that means updates hoes! I am also redoing my bedroom so let me know if you guys want to see it I'll post a picture on a future chapters. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK! I hope this is a good distraction from the rest of the world!

-Love you cookies 

xoxo