Airport

Bella's POV
As soon as the plane landed I took the girls to the bathroom while the men went and collect our luggages. Once we finish using the bathroom we met up with the boys to see them waiting for us with snacks for the girls.
They give the girls they're snacks and told them to walk ahead of us and look for a sign with their names on it while we walked behind them.

Carl and I thought it would be cool to ask the people to put the girls names on the card instead of ours. As we walked we talked about what we should do today since the twins birthday was tomorrow, we settled on taking them to the pool when we get to the hotel since it's only 1 in the afternoon then take them to this kiddie place that I forgot the name of for lunch.

We heard the girls squeal and next thing I know both of the girls are running to me.
"Mommy mommy!! Look that man has our name on that cardy thingy!!" Me and Carl giggled a little at them.
" I see baby why don't you and your sister go up to him and say hi" they both nodded really fast than ran to the man
"Hiiii I'm Mar and this is Sky!!! You have our names on that big thingy!!" Me,Carl and the people that can hear which is half of the airport all laughed at Mar including the man who was smiling down at three excited toddlers before him.

He squatted down until he was there level and smiled while holding his hand out for them to shake.
"Well hello Sky, Mar, Heaven and Nevaeh! My name is Kevin and I'm going to take you and your mommies and daddies to a very special place" All the girls gasped and turned to us with their mouths opened.
"How you know their nwmes!? I no twll you their nwmes!" Sky and Mar squeaked at the same time, I tried to hind my laughter behind my hand because this was too cute and funny I looked over to see the rest doing the same thing but the boys had their fist in their mouths. Kevin smiled at them and pulled something out his bags I looked and saw that it was four tiaras.

"Well little princesses I can not say too much but I will say that I am magic, someone wanted me to give these but I can not tell you" they nodded and smiled really big, Kevin stood up to his height and put the tiaras on all the girls

"Well little princesses I can not say too much but I will say that I am magic, someone wanted me to give these but I can not tell you" they nodded and smiled really big, Kevin stood up to his height and put the tiaras on all the girls. After he was done he asked to follow him and lead us out the airport to start our vacation.
————————————————
I am so sorry for not updating! I graduated went on vacation the next day and just busy with life🤦‍♀️ but I'm glad you guys waited and here's an update for being so awesome!
* Xoxo Cookies love you