Mating

Bold=Damien/David Wolf
Italic=Isabella wolf
Normal=Isabella
Now to the story!! I hope you enjoy it,I love this song I first heard it on The Vampire Diaries okay now to the book😁
————————————————————
Bella Pov

You know that one moment when the world is like fudge you that's how I feel right now the world is giving me their behind to kiss and I am not loving it one bit.

The moon goddess got a sense of humor I bet she's up there laughing but what I want to know is why she hate me so much who would give me my bully as my mate there has to be a mistake. Are the thoughts that's going through my head as I turned around and try to run keyword try. I was stop by strong arms wrapping around my waist and turning me around. He growled and I could smell the stink of alcohol on his breath. I looked up and look in his eyes and their as black as night.

"Oh for the love of all sparkles" I muttered his wolf was in control and mines was trying to get control. I really need to get out of h.. my thoughts were cut short when I felt soft lips on mines. I know dang well this chicken nugget did not just kiss me!! ABORT ABORT!! What is wrong with this nugget, I slapped him upside his head and he stopped kissing me and looked at me shocked.
"Damien you can't just go around kissing me!! You...you green chicken nugget!!" I know you're wondering what how and why I'm talking to him like this well let me tell you something Damien is the mean Alpha nugget David wolf and him my wolf and I have been best friends even when the mean nugget was mean to me he sometimes takes control when David goes to sleep and comes to check up on me while everyone is sleep but only sometimes because that takes a lot of control and energy.

"I knew you were my mate I could feel it from the time we were playing in the grass as pups" I blushed when he said that.
"Bella please let's take this up let us be happy even if it's only for this one night we deserve this,if something bad happens tomorrow we'll deal with it but I want this night with our mate with Damien" My wolf said and I agreed with her. We do deserve this and we'll pay the consequences if they do come tomorrow.

"Okay" I can feel her jump around in happiness I laughed a little.
"Damien kiss m.." I couldn't get through my sentence because his lips were already on mines. I kissed him back and the kiss quickly turned heated. I felt his tongue pushing on my lips trying to get in my mouth but I denied I soon felt his hands go on my butt and pinched. I yelped and he took that opportunity and moved his tongue in my mouth oh my lord he taste like bubble gum and cotton candy.

I moaned at the taste as he picked me up and started walking I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck and moved myself closer to him. I heard him open and close a door next thing I know I feel my back touch the bed.

I sat up and pulled his shirt off his body and he did the same to me. I purred when I saw his eight pack it looks so yummy I wanna lick it so that's what I did and I heard a moan/groan come from him, it went straight to my core.

He pulled my face up and looked at me his eyes were no longer black but his normal eye color meaning David is back in front. I held my breath scared of his reaction but relaxed as soon as he smashed his lips back on mines.
That night we mated 4 times and I couldn't be more happy.
————————————————————
Yes that did just happen if you want the whole scene let me know in the comments. 5 votes and I'll update the next chapter.
•Love you cookies