1.

demetria;

"I'M HERE YOU SLUTS!" I yell as I walk into the newly bought house. realizing no one was here yet, I set my bags down, and lead the moving guys into the huge garage so they can put my stuff out.

"Hey come and help me with my makeup?" kylie asks once I picked up her phone call. "Babe. you're literally moving" I laugh.

"So. I'm not gonna put all my lip kits and makeup in that truck. The ride is long and bumpy anyway" I could sense that she was rolling her eyes.

"Fine but you're buying me food" I say before hanging up. I stayed with the moving guys until they finally put all my stuff in the huge ass living room.

I pay them, and hand them each a tip before walking to car. When I got in my car, I lock the front door to the house, we had all been sent in advance.

While backing out the driveway, I abruptly stop once I see a pap in the way. "move!" I yell at him and the others that were in my way of driving out the driveway.

I roll down my windows before they could even get the chance to break it. "What"

"Demetria. is it true that Big Sean and Natalie hare are seeing each other?" I hear multiple paps scream my way.

I mentally snicker. "Is it true that Kim and Kanye are getting a divorce" I say causing them to shut right up.

"Is it true that you and Hailey Baldwin are past flings of Justin Bieber?!" more of them yell.

"Who the fuck said that?! Get the fuck out my way!" I yell, finally being able to back up, not caring if I run over a camera man.

Past flings my ass.

After 45 minutes of driving, and listening to Ariana using her beautiful vocals, I finally make it to Kylie's house. "I'm outside b" I give her notice as she immediately picks up my call.

Just as fast as she picks up, she hangs up as the line went dead, and soon came outside in a sundress and like 8 different suitcases with her.

"This is all your makeup" I say, more of a statement than a question. "Yes ma'am" she gives me a cheeky smile.

"Oh god Kylie. Let's go I'm starving as hell" I groan, rubbing my tummy, before helping her with her heavy ass makeup filled bags into the trunk.

"Mhm. Who the fuck knew burger king was so delicious like what the hell?" I gawk with food in my mouth as I point to my whopper.

"This good shit" Kylie says in pure admiration of her burger. I nod in agreement before taking a sip of my water.

"Let's hurry up and head to the house. Bet it's already a pigsty" I roll my eyes at the thought of the four messy boys who we are about to live with.

"Ugh don't even get me started" Kylie rolls her eyes as I make a turn onto the private block. I pull up in front of the driveway, before getting bombarded by paps.

"I swear they all up on my ass today" I groan as I continuously honk the horn for them to move. "Lowkey. They want more information since we're all living as one"

Soon, Za comes out with bug spray yelling "GETCHO ASS OUTTA HERE YOU SPIDERS!" While spraying bug spray everywhere on the paps and their cameras.

"This bitch crazy" I choke on my burger as I laugh with Kylie who was hitting the glove compartment in humor.

"Yoooo" Kylie continues laughing as Za sprayed off the last end of the bug spray on the remaining paps.

"GETCHO RAT ASS OUTTA HERE!" He yells to the last pap as he runs down the street. Za opens the gate, allowing my car to pass.

"Bug spray za? really?" I laugh as Kylie and I come out of the car. "At least the shit wasn't febreeze for they stank asses" Kylie and I fall to the floor, dying of pure laughter.

"W-what the f-fuck you jus- bahahaha" Kylie bursts into tears as we continue laughing about what Za had just said.

"Za got some jokes man" I laugh as we stand up, recollecting ourselves before opening the front door.

"KING KYLIE AND KING DEMETRIA ARE HERE SLUTS!" I yell into the house.

"Ayeee" justin peeps his head from around the corner. "THE HOES ARE HERE!" He yells to the rest of the house.

"WHICH ONES?!" Zayn yells back. I start to laugh.

"THE ONES FROM THE STRIP CLUB!" I yell to zayn. "TELL THEM WE NOT FUCKING TONIGHT!" He yells back.

"Zayn you're so stupid" Kylie laughs.

***
"Demeatria. What exactly is the reason you and the eight other well know celebrities moved in together?" A pap asked as I was walking to the store.

Can't even be normal for an hour.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Lenny" He replies, still recording me. It is most likely was going on tmz so, that's not good.

"And how have you been Lenny?" I ask, still walking. "Good. You?" He asks, trying to keep up with me.

"Perfect, except the only trouble is you and your whole company is being a pain in the ass. I can't even walk to the damn store without being bombarded with paps" I say, directly into the camera.

Everyone and I decided to move in together because we were the closest out of all the other celebrities we would hang with. We always hung out with each other, and been together for a while now.

Since 2010.

So instead of driving back and forth between homes, we just decided "Hey, why not move in together?"

And a lot of shit happened in each and everyone of our homes that was brutal.

"Have a nice day" I smiled to Lenny.