4.

Natalie'

"To be young and in love in New York City. Do not know who I am but still know that I'm good if you're here with me. To be drunk and in love in New York City, and not into morning coffee, burning through the hours talking" I sang as Sean, Zayn, Hailey and I were in the living room, having a jam session.

"Damn, I like me better when I'm with you. I like me better when I'm with you. I knew from the first time, I stayed for a long time cause I like me better when. I like me better when I'm with you." The beat to the music started to play.

"I don't know what it is but I got that feeling" Zayn jumped in.
"Waking up in this bed next to you, swear the room. Yeah, got no ceiling. If we lay, let the dangers pass us by. I might get to too much talking. I might have to tell you something. Damn."

"I like me better when I'm with you" I sang again. "I like me better when I'm with you. I knew from the first time, I stayed for a long time cause, I like me better when. I like me better when I'm with you" The beat started to play again. I nodded my head along, getting into it.

"Stay awhile, stay awhile. Stay here with me. Stay awhile, stay awhile, oh. Stay awhile, stay awhile. Stay here with me. Lay here with me" I did the high pitch part of the song.
"I like me better when I'm with you."

"Yes I do. Yes I do, yea" Zayn sang softly in the background.

"I like me better when I'm with you. I knew from the first time. I stayed for a long time cause. I like me better when. I like me better when I'm with you" The beat came back again.

"I like me. I like me" Zayn sang in the background again. "Love who you made me, made me."

"I like me better when I'm with you" I sang, I let out a big breath when the song ended.

"Ayyee. That was good shit sis" Demi looked over at all of us from the stairway.

"And it all went on Snapchat" Kylie smiled and stood next to Demi.

"Thank ya, thank ya very much" I impersonated Elvis Presley. I stood up from sitting on the floor.

"Za, put the bowl down!" Demi yelled at Za, who was sitting on the kitchen counter eating cereal.

"Why?" Za asked, slowly putting down the bowl.

"Cause we're making breakfast" Kylie walked over to the fridge and got some eggs out of it.

"Will I die from this sed 'breakfast'?"Justin asked as he walked out of one of our six bathrooms.

"If you keep talking trash then yea" Kylie nodded her head at Justin. Justin stuck up his middle finger at her, Kylie returned the gesture.

"Aren't we just a big happy family" Sean smiled from the couch.

"You know it boo" Hailey said to Sean from the couch next to him. Justin hopped next to her on the couch.

"So how was Drake's dick game?" Justin smiled at Hailey. I instantly jumped into the topic.

"For real. I always wanted to know if his pull out game is strong" I told Hailey as I sat down in a bean bag chair.

Hailey hit Justin's chest. "You guys are a bunch of assholes."

"He ain't here. What he do? Hit it and quit it?" Za asked he was still on the counter. Demi pushing him out of the way every once in a while.

"Stoopppp" Hailey whined. I laughed at her, as did Sean.

"Leave her alone guys" Gigi walked into the living room. "Be nice."