10.

Natalie;

"Natty!" Kylie called her nickname for me through the house.

"What thick lips!" I yelled as I walked out of the bathroom.

"What are you doing today?" Kylie finished walking up the stairs.

"Uh" I ran my hand through my hair. "Kian's coming over tonight. That's it."

"Well, you're hanging out with me today" Kylie told me. "I am?"

"Yes you are" Kylie nodded with a smile on her face.

"Well I have to get ready first" I walked back into the bathroom to do my hair. Kylie followed me in.

After putting my hair up, Kylie and I took a picture and I posted it on Instagram.

@itsnatalie_h: Sunday Funday with Ky Ky😍🎉 kyliejenner

"I just want to go for a ride" Kylie told me. "Sounds good" I told Kylie as we walked out of the bathroom.

We both walked down the stairs to find the rest of the squad downstairs.

Kylie grabbed her keys out of the key bowl, making noise. Justin and Hailey looked over at us.

"Where you guys going?" Hailey asked us.

"Somewhere to get away from you hobos" I told Hailey, Kylie and I walked to the door that goes into the garage.

"Bring us home food!" Sean shouted.

"There's food in the fridge" Kylie said as we walked into the garage. We got into Kylie's Lamborghini, I buckled up as she started the car.

"Finally, there's no paparazzi" Kylie said as she backed up out of the driveway. "Must be scared of Za."

"You know. He's going to get charged one of these days for destroying someone's camera" I chuckled.

"That's true" Kylie agreed.

"So what's been up with my girl?" I asked Kylie. Kylie and I haven't had a one on one talk in a while. And we're one of the closest our of the group.

"Cosmetics. Cosmetics. Cosmetics. Clothing. Eating. Sleeping."

"Sounds like a fun" I laughed at her.

"So. You and Kian huh? You guys have been hanging out the last couple of weeks. Very touchy" Kylie looked at me. "You already know what questions coming next."