6.

Natalie;

I walked into Sean's room, blaring his song 'Owe Me' through a speaker that I got.

"Cause you know you got that walk from me!" I yelled. "The way you dressin' how you talk from me yea."

"Let's not ever disrespect what I meant to ya!" Both Sean and I yelled. I jumped on Sean's bed. "It took us being over to see all I did for ya!"

"Shut the hell up" Justin yelled into Sean's room. Sean and I glared at him.

"Despacito" I mocked Justin as I plopped down on Sean's bed, sitting next to him.

"So how you doing bud?" I asked him as I put my head on his stomach.

"I'm doing prefect" Sean smiled down at me. "You know, I swear that you're the only one who knows ALL of my songs" He laughed.

"Oh yea man. My three favorites are 'Jump Out The Window', 'Owe Me' and 'Beware'. When you said it was over, you shot right through my heart. Why you let these hoes tear what we had right apart" I started singing Beware.

"Ou, I was so mad. I Should've seen this coming right from the start. You should beware, beware, beware. Of a woman with a broken heart" Sean and I sang. We looked up at each other and laughed.

"You got any of my merch'?" Sean asked, my face went blank.

"No it was sold out before I knew about it" I mumbled, still being lowkey pissed.

"I'll get you some" Sean laughed, I looked up at him. "Really!" I asked excitedly.

"Hold up" Sean said getting up, making me take my head off of him. He walked over to his walk in closet and opened it. After a couple minutes of digging he came out with his blue 'i decided' sweatshirt.
"Here. It's mine but you can have it" Sean threw the sweatshirt at me.

I caught it, sitting up real quick. "For real?" Sean nodded his head. I put the sweatshirt on, I smiled.
"This is what dreams are made of" I sang. Sean bursted out laughing, laying back down on the bed.
I laid my head on his stomach.

"For real. Thank you" I smiled up at him. "No biggie" He shrugged.

After we sat there for a bit, just chatting about random things. I was scrolling through Instagram when I saw a baby husky.

"I've been wanting a dog for the longest" Sean said looking down at my phone screen.

"Same" I whined. "I want one."

"Then let's get one" Sean said to me, I looked up at him. "You serious. Cause I'm down" I told him.

"Yea I'm serious. I think a dog would be lit in this house" Sean looked down at me. "What kind of dog you want?" I asked him.

"I've always wanted a husky" Sean looked at his phone. I nodded my head. "Same."

"Would you believe me that I had a friend that has three boy husky puppies for sale?" Sean smiled down at me.

"I want to. But I think you're playing" I laughed, Sean shook his head. "I got a picture right here" Sean said handing me his phone.
There was a picture of three puppy huskies. "How much?" I asked Sean.

"Only five hundred" My eyes widened, that's cheap for a male husky. "Let's go. Right now" I laughed, getting off the bed. "I'm ready."

"Let me text him" Sean told me. "Go get a hat on or something. We have to go to the store and grab some dog stuff."

"This is what I hate about being famous" I breathed out. I walked out of Sean's room and unlocked Demi and I's room.

I grabbed a black hat off of my dresser. "Where you going?" Demi asked. She was sitting on her bed with her MacBook in her lap.

"Sean and I" I said picking up my keys. "Are getting a dog."

"Really? Y'all becoming parents so fast" Demi fake cried, I rolled my eyes. "Shut up."

"For real though. When y'all gonna fuck?"

"Never, Demi" I opened our bedroom door and left the room. I walked down the stairs into the living room.

"What's the name of the last girl you fucked?" Zayn asked Za. I raised my eyebrow as I walked over to them.

"What y'all doing?" I asked them as I walked up to the table that they were sitting at, which had two bottles of different alcohol and two shot glasses.

"It's called. Truth or Drink. The other person ask you a question and
you have to answer it truthfully or take a shot" Zayn said as he put down one of the shot glasses.

"Wanna play?" Za asked me, I smirked at them.

"Another day boys" I laughed at them. "But I'd like to know the answer to that question Za" I smiled.

Za groaned, he looked at the bottle then us. "Pour me a shot, cause' I won't hear the end of it if I do tell you" I smirked as Zayn poured him a shot.

"Ready Nat?" Sean jogged down the stairs. I looked at him. "Yea."

"I'm driving" Sean grabbed his keys out of the bowl that everyone keeps their keys in.

"Let's go" Sean and I walked into the garage.

_______

"Oh, my god. Look at him" I awed at the puppy in my lap as we drive home. "He's ours."

"We need a name for him" Sean said as he turned right. I thought for a second. I smiled when I thought of something.

"Leonard. For Sean Michael Leonard Anderson" I smiled at Sean, he smiled back at me.

"I like it" Sean nodded.