8.

Natalie;

"Sean. What was that?" I asked as I walked into his room. He never locks his room.

"Nothing" Sean shrugged. He didn't even look at me, his phone was in his face basically.

"Really?" I nodded my head. "So why you tense up when I answered Zayn's question?" I sat next to him.

"I didn't. I just felt sick and left" Sean tried to make excuses. "Where's Leonard?"

"In my room sleeping. But can you put your phone down and talk to me?" I asked him in a soft voice. He breathed heavily and put his phone down. "Thank you."

"So why you just walk out like that?" I looked at Sean. "Honest answer."

"I'm not gonna risk shit, so. Im not gonna say shit" Sean looked at me. I sighed through my nose.

"Sean."

"I'm not risking shit, sorry" Sean told me, then got off the bed. Grabbed his keys off his bedside table and walked out of his room.

I stayed on his bed, my legs cris cross, and twiddling with my hands.

I didn't like seeing Sean like that. I didn't even know what emotion he was. But whatever emotion it was sad, angry, confused. I didn't like seeing him like that.

---------------
Two days
     Later          
---------------

"Awe. You're so cute" Kylie was playing with Leo in Demi and I's room, as I was scrolling through my Instagram.

"Why you name his Leonard?" Kylie asked me as she was playing tug of war with him. Leo growling as he tried to take the rope from Kylie.

"Cause Sean's full name is, Sean Micheal Leonard Anderson" I looked at Kylie and Leo. Sean hasn't talked to me sense he walked out of his room.

"What has been up with Sean. It seems like he's been ignoring you" Kylie looked at me.

"Cause he has been" I told her as I kept scrolling through my phone.

"What happened between y'all?" Kylie picked up Leonard and put him on the bed.

"Literally nothing. I walked in, he said that he wasn't ruining and then left" I shrugged. "I'm not gonna stress over it. He don't want to talk, then I don't care. His choice."

My phone dinged, indicating that I had a message. I opened my messages and saw a text from one of my good friends, Kian Lawley.

Karebear❤️🐻: Nat, I miss you😩Where you've been?

I smiled looking at the text. Kian, no matter what, cheers me up. He can say 'Hi' and it makes my day.

Natipoo❣️💩: Awe, I'm sorry Karebear🙁 I've been busy with moving.

"Who you smiling about over there?" Kylie laughed at me.

"My friend Kian" I told her, a small smile on my face.

"Kian Lawley?" I nodded my head. "Friend my ass" Kylie laughed. "Y'all had something."

"Nope" I popped the p. I'll admit, Kian and I were always a little touchy, but we never did anything. There were rumors in our friend groups that we liked each other, but we never dated, or talked about it.