22.

Natalie;

"Justin put me down!" Hailey yelled at Justin as he was carrying her to the water.

"Justin!" Hailey yelled again. Justin walked waist high into the ocean and threw Hailey in.

Everyone was laughing. Kylie and Kendall were laughing as they took photos in the water.

Hailey popped her head out of the water. "I fucking hate you Justin!"
Jada sneaks up behind Justin and jumped on his back, cause him to fall into the water.

Jordyn and I were dying of laughter. My head was leaned on her shoulder as I laughed.

"Hello ladies," Chance and Drake walked up to us.

"What's good?" Jordan asked the boys. I just tried not to be awkward.

There was a point and time where maybe, Chance and I hooked up after a long night at the club. And I left that morning without saying anything.

"How's sis doing?" Drake sat next to me.

"Not to shabby. How about yourself?" I looked over at the 6 God.

"What up with you? Talking all proper and shit?" Chance looked over at me.

"Nothing's up," I shrugged.

"She missing her boo, Kian" Jordan smirked over at me.

"Eh. You right, you right," I shrugged. "Y'all going to Sofia's party right?"

"Sadly, yes," Drake said to me, "for real not trynna go."

"Same but Demi said that we were all going. So. Here I am," I put my hands in the sand,"How's Odell?"

I asked Drake about my ex boyfriend. Odell and I dated for two years before he cheated. He wanted to work it out but I didn't want to fix it.

"He got injured during a game the other day," Drake told me

"He got injured during a game the other day," Drake told me. My eyes shot open.

"Is he okay?" I asked Drake. He nodded his head.

"He's good now. Guess it's apart of the game," Drake shrugged. Odell is a professional NFL player as a wide receiver for The New York Giants.

"I never like him playing," I shook my head.

"You know he misses you," Drake smiled at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Yea? And how many girls has he slept with ever sense we broke up," I raised my eyebrow.

"How many dudes have you slept with sense you guys broke up?" Drake came back at me.

"Two. Only two in one year," Chance looked over at me and smirked a bit.

"Let just say. You won," Drake laughed at me.

"Had a feeling I did," I smirked at Drake.

"Nat, Jordan, let's go. We gotta get ready," Hailey called for us. I got up from the sand.

"I'll see y'all at the party," I said to Drake and Chance as Jordan and I walked off the beach.

____________

"We look good as hell," Kylie looked at us in the mirror, "Too bad we both taken," Kylie laughed at herself

"Damn y'all. Hurry up," We heard Gigi yell from outside of the house. Kylie and I walked outside. The sun was setting and it was slowly turning night.

Sofia's party was only down three houses. Justin, Gigi, Zayn, Kylie, and I walked to the party.

Soon as we walked in the house. Music was blaring, red lights lighten the room, hundreds of people were in this house.

"If we're lucky, we won't see Sofia," Zayn said to everyone.

"Yea. If we're lucky," Kylie mumbled. I walked through the crowd and to the drinks. It was gonna be a long night.

Demi was in the corner grinding on some dude. My eyebrows shot up. If Justin saw that, it'd be game over.

I hurried my way over there.

"Demi, what you doing?" I asked her when I got to her.

"Having fun," She stopped grinding on the dude.

"You not worried about Justin?"

"We're not anything. Never have been. Never will," Demi shook her head, she was getting mad.

I put my hands up in surrender, "Alright. Whatever," I turned on my heels and left her.

"I need another one," I told the bartender giving him my old glass, "It's gonna be a long night."

___________

The sun shined in my eyes. I slowly opened them. I instantly stiffed up when I felt someone's hand on my ass, my legs wrapped up with someone else's, my head on their chest.

I slowly looked up to see Chance's face. I took a deep breathe in.

The only thing in my head was me praying that Chance and I didn't sleep together.

I lifted up the sheets to see that we were both naked. My eyes started to water. I just cheated on Kian.

Chance started to move around. I acted like I was asleep. Chance sat up, making my head go in his lap.

"Shit bruh," Chance whispered. I tried to act like I was asleep as best as possible.

"Fuck man. She has a nigga," Chance whispered, "The fuck am I doing?" Chance sounded disappointed.

Chance slowly got up off the bed and moved my head onto a pillow.

*20 Minutes Later*

After laying there for what felt like hours. I heard Chance leave the room. I slowly opened my eyes to look if anyone was in the room.

No one was. I sat up wrapping myself in a sheet. I was looking for my clothes. I saw some clothes on the dresser. And a piece of paper.

I walked over and saw my black dress, bra, panties, my heels, a pair of sweatpants, and a black shirt.

I picked up the piece of paper that had writing on it.

Nat. I'm sorry about last night. I know you got a man. I decided to leave so we didn't have any awkward convo before we both left for L.A. again. I left you some clothes so you didn't have to walk to your house in a dress. Please contact me if I have to talk to your man

                                            ,Chance

"Fuck," I started to cry.