18.

Natalie;

"Are you fucking kidding me Sean! You can't even say shit!" I heard Hailey yell. I walked out of the movie room and into the living room, where all the yelling was coming from.

"I swear to god. If you don't back up I'm going to slap you!" Hailey yelled at Sean. Gigi and I looked at each other, confused.

"You won't do shit, bitch" Sean got into Hailey's face. Za ran in between Hailey and Sean.

"Sean back up bruh. She's a girl, you can't be squaring up with her."

"Take a breather" Za held Sean back. Sean looked at Hailey again then walked out onto the patio.

"Hailey, what was that?" Gigi asked from behind Hailey. Hailey turned around, running her hands through her hair.

"It's been so hard to get a long everyone. Ever sense the thing with Demi. Nothing's the same" Hailey breathed out.

"Dude, what's going on? I get that everyone's tense, but screaming at each other. We've never done that before, never" I said to Hailey and Gigi.

"I wish I could answer that question" Gigi looked over at me.

Sean walked past us and towards the garage.

"Sean. Where you going?" I asked him.

"Nowhere" He said, then walked into the garage. Closing the door behind him.

I shook my head, then ran my fingers through my hair. "We've never been like this."

________

"How you doing?" I asked Demi from my bed. She was laying on her bed scrolling through her phone.

"I'm doing better" Demi nodded her head. "I'm kind of hungry."

"Want to go out to eat? Or do you want something from the fridge?"

"I don't feel like leaving the house. Can you please get me something from the fridge?" She asked me, I got up off my bed. Leo was having a nap next to me.

"I'll be back" I told Demi. I walked out of our room and walked down the stairs. I crinkled my nose when I smelt the stench of the house. "I have to start cleaning" I told myself.

I walked into the kitchen and found a pizza pox from last night. I grabbed the pizza box and went back upstairs.

"Hey" Kylie walked out into the hallway.

"Sup" I said to Kylie. "Can I have a slice of that?"

"Just come in here with Demi and I" I told Kylie. I walked into Demi and I's room, holding the door so Kylie could get it.

"I got pizza" I said, handing Demi the pizza. "That's all we've eaten for a week" Demi chuckled a bit.

"Everyone's been too tired and cranky to cook anything" Kylie said as she sat down next to Demi.

"Remember when we used to do this as teenagers all the time" I laughed at the memories.

"Oh my god" Kylie laughed. "That was before we hung out with everyone else" Kylie took a bite out of her pizza slice.

"Been together sense '09" Demi smiled at Kylie and I.

We heard a crash noise, then screaming. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I said. "Again?"

I walked out of the room, Kylie following me. We looked down the stairs and saw Justin and Zayn fist fighting.

"What are you doing!" Kylie yelled.
Gigi and Hailey were hiding behind the couch.

"Za! Sean!" Hailey yelled for the boys. They came out of the dining room.

Sean ran over to Justin pushing him back to the wall. Za held back Zayn.

"Jb! Chill!" Sean yelled at Justin.
Zayn was still trying to push Za off of him.

"That's enough!" Za pushed Zayn away. Zayn and Justin were just staring at each other.

"What the fuck happened!" I yelled through the house. "We all used to get along!"

Justin glared at me on the staircase.
"Shit changes." Justin told me then walked off somewhere into our mansion.

I sighed, then sat down on the staircase, Kylie sitting next to me.

"What's going on in this house?" Kylie breathed out.

"I don't know, but we've been living here for two months and I'm already thinking of moving out" I shook my head.