2.

Natalie;

"Yo, how we even supposed to get in the driveway?" Sean asked as we pulled up to our new house. There were paparazzi covering or front yard, and driveway.

"Go around the block again" I told Sean as I pulled out my phone to call Demi.

"Hello?" Demi immediately answered her phone.

"Will you come get these damn leaches out of our yard?" I asked Demi.

"Za" She called out for Lil Za. "You got anymore of that bug spray!"
I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Uh, what?" I asked Demi.

"You'll understand in a minute, driveway will be clean in a sec'" She hung up on me.

"I can't already tell that living with these people are going to be crazy" I shook my head. We pulled around the block again, this time we saw
Za spraying the paparazzi with bug spray.

"GET OUTTA HERE! Crawl down to the sewers where y'all belong" He shouted, the paps backed up from our yard.

We pulled into the garage, which had everyone else's cars in it. I got out of my grey Range Rover, which Sean was driving.

Za ran up to us. "Welcome home y'all" He cheezed, I laughed at him.

"Natalie! Are you and Sean a thing!" The paps yelled for me.

"Where's the garage shutter?" I asked Za, he looked in his pockets for a second before he found it. He handed it to me.

I walked over to the garage door, I pressed the button to close it and waved at the paps at is closed. They yelled their questions louder as the door closed.

"Where's your shit?" Za asked Sean and I.

"My stuff is being brought here later" I told Za. "Where's the girls?"

"The living room" Za told me, I walked passed the boys and into the door that leads into the house.

Gigi, Hailey, Kylie, and Demi were all sitting on the couch.

"Get your lazy asses up, it's time to get to work" I clapped at them.

"Hey, B" Demi looked up at me.

"Hola" I sat down in a chair next to her.

"Gigi! Where's my butt rash ointment?" Zayn yelled from upstairs.

"Please tell me that's a joke" Hailey told Gigi. Gigi shook her head.

"It's in my purse!" Gigi yelled back. I cringed, being highly uncomfortable.

"Hey Nat'" Justin walked up behind me and hugged my shoulders. Justin and I are like brother and sister. We've been close for a while.

"Hi Jus-ten" I greeted him. "Have y'all seen the pool?" He asked us.

"Nope" Kylie said getting off the couch. I got out of my chairs and followed Justin and Kylie to the pool.

We opened a door to reveal a huge, beautiful, blue pool. And to a patio that had a gorgeous view of L.A.

"Look at our pool, it's beautiful" Hailey awed, she bent down and put her hand into the water.

"Holy shit, it's huge" Sean and Za walked out into the patio.

"They don't want us to have a bigger pool than Kanye" I impersonated Dj Khalid, Justin and Kylie laughed. They knew what I was talking about.

"Is it bigger than Ye's pool?" Zayn asked. We all looked at Kylie and Sean. They're the closest with Kanye.

"A little bit" Kylie nodded her head. I smiled, being proud of our pool.

"Guys, there's combination locks on our doors by the way. So you can lock it if you want" Zayn told us as he sat on some patio furniture.

"Demi, let's go" I grabbed her hand, and started dragging her away. "We're going to set up our lock.

"Why right now" Justin laughed from behind us.

"Cause we don't trust you hoes" Demi told the group as we walked into the house.

"That's a fact" I yelled at them.

_______

Gigi, Demi and I were unpacking the kitchen. Listening to music as we did it.

"Brown paper bag like the lunch packed up. Back, back, back, back up" I rapped to Sean's song 'Bounce Back'.

Justin and Za walked into the kitchen, carrying a long wooden plank on their shoulders.

"Ahhh, what'cha doing?" Demi asked the boys.

"Putting this over the pool" Justin said blankly.

"Why?" I chuckled as I put a glass bowl in the cupboard.

"So we can make people walk across the pool on it. And say that they're 'walking the plank'" Za told us.

"Have fun with that, crackheads" I shook my head while chuckling.

"Hey, I don't know if it's crack. They give me the drugs and I take em'" Za said, him and Justin started walking out to the pool again.

Gigi, Demi, and I started dying of laughter.