21.

Justin
"Yo where the food at?!" Hailey yells as soon as we're on the private jet. "Found it!" She yells from the kitchen.

"Ok everyone grab ya' shit, and meet in the bedroom. we need to have a meeting" Demi says sternly.

We all head to the kitchen and grabs something to eat before heading into the huge ass bedroom on the jet.

"Ok we need to talk about this" Demi says. "About what?" Za asks with food in his mouth.

"Us. We've been together for seven and a half years, and a just moved in two months ago, already some of us wanna move out" kylie says.

We nod, motioning for them to continue. "Nat. Would you like to start? Tell us how you feel about us" Kylie turns to Natalie.

"Ok um. What pisses me off is that you guys like to tell people that i like sean. I used to, but I don't anymore"

"I'm with kian now. I really like him. Sean's like family to me. I love ya'll but I'd really appreciate it if this whole Snat and Nean shit would stop. Hands down, it's making me feel a certain way" Natalie says.

"Sorry" i was the first one to apologize. After, multiple sorry's were passed around.

"You, kylie?"

"Um. Nothing really happens to me, but you guys are my family so I can't keep this in anymore" she takes in a deep breath.

"Travis and i are dating"

"About fucking time" gigi laughs, causing us to laugh with her. "You, gigi?"

"I just want us all to get a long like we did before we moved in" she shrugs, a smile on her face.

Next was hailey.

"I just don't want us to separate because of how the media portrays us.

"They portray demi, nat, and i as sluts because apparently demi and i are 'past flings' of justin and nat because she 'fucked sean and kian'"

"It's kinda getting tiring but that's one thing that's not gonna stop our friendship. There's no fucking way we're gonna stop being friends because of what the media says" a couple tears leave her eyes.

"She's right" i say.

"Demi, hailey i'm sorry that my dick is always getting in the way of our friendships. Hailey, i know i never gotten a chance to apologize to you for what i did back in '16 but i'm sorry"

"You got a whole bunch of hate when we hung out, and when sofia got hate, I deactivated. I was stupid and decided to choose a girl i was doing a favor for over one of my best friends" i add, getting up to hug her.

"Wait what do you mean– ya'll better not start singing– you were doing sofia a favor?" Sean asks.

"Her dad asked if i would hang out with her so i was like sure, and we just hung out and started dating for like 2 months" i shrug.

Hailey
"Oh. Well since we confessing secrets, i'm with jhené" sean says so blunt. I giggle. "so chill"

"Good since we're both cuffed, can ya'll stop with this whole cuffed shit?" Natalie asks.

"I cross my heart"

"Ok is there anything else?" I ask.

"SO I HEARD THAT A NIGGA GOT YOU PREGNANT!" Demi yells looking over at kylie.

"Um if you guys have anything you wanna talk about, we're always here to talk" kylie smiles, changing the subject.

"we're definitely talking later"

"Okay so are we back to being one crazy ass family?" Justin asks.

"always" we all say together.

"GROUP HUG LIL NIGGAS!" Za yells in a playful voice, standing up and opening his arms out wide.

We all laugh, and stand up to join him in the hug.

"Justin. Move. your. hand" Demi says while we were all embraced together in a hug.

"Sorry not Sorry"

We all knew where Justin had put his hand.