16.

Natalie;

It's been a four days sense everything happened. Demi has been getting better, she still has some P.T.S.D. She won't answer the door anymore, and when there's a knock at the door she walks upstairs to our room and closes the door.

Justin tries to stay with her as much as possible, so does the rest of the family. I haven't left the house, I've been giving Demi company, but she never really talks.

We have to bring her food. She doesn't care about eating, she usually just sits in our room. Covered by the covers.

We were sitting downstairs. Everyone quiet, Demi's not the only one who's changed. Everyone in the house has, we're quiet and tense. There's been more arguments in the last four days, then the seven and a half years we've all been friends.

The door bell rang. Za got up walking to the door. Demi also got up but she went upstairs instead.

Za soon after brought pizza into the living room. He opened the box and grabbed a piece, eating on the couch.

"What happened to the no eating on furniture rule?" Kylie asked Za.

"I don't care" Za shrugged his shoulders.

"Za-" Kylie stopped herself. "Never mind."

I was sick of sitting with these people. I also got up and walked into our movie room. I sat down in the love seat closest to the screen.

It was five thirty seven. So Kian was out of work, we haven't seen each other sense the day I ran out of his house. We've only texted and FaceTimed.

I went to my FaceTime app and called Karebear❤️🐻. I needed to speak to my man.

"Hey baby" Kian answered the FaceTime call.

"Hi" I breathed out, trying to put a small smile on my face.

"How's everyone over there?"

"I don't even know. We haven't talked at all. There's so much tension over here, and it's quiet all the time. It's like the house is empty. And if we do talk all it is yelling and screaming."

"I'm sorry babe" Kian looked at me through the screen. "Maybe you should go out. Go to the mall, get some new outfits." I shook my head.

"If I was the first one to leave, I wouldn't hear the end of it."

"No ones left the house?" Kian scrunched his eyebrows.

"No" I shook my head. "I wanna see you so bad though."

"Stay there for Demi. Your friends first, me second" Kian told me. He's so understanding.

"I just don't understand how a good person can have the worst shit happen to them" I told Kian, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"She's here. And alive. That's all that matters" Kian said to me, I nodded my head.

"Thank you" I told Kian as I wiped the tear off my cheek.

"For what?"

"Helping me with so much shit over the last couple of years" I had a small smile on my face.

"Anything for you baby girl" Kian smiled at me. He puckered up to the camera, I did the same. We kissed our phone cameras.

"Muah" Kian made a kissing noise.

"We're cheesy" I laughed through my sadness.

Kylie walked into the movie room. "I need to physically talk or I'm going to go insane" Kylie plopped into the love seat with me.

"You can talk to me and Kian" I looked over at her.

"Hi Kian" Kylie waved at Kian.

"Hi Kylie."

"So what y'all talking about?" Kylie scrolls through her phone.

"How everyone in the house has changed."

"Yea, it's like they're all dead. I mean yea I'm sad for Demi. She's like a sister to me. But I'm not dead. It's like they have no souls" Kylie told Kian and I.

"I'm just worried about Demi. I hope she gets better" I breathed out.
"Same" Kylie nodded.

"She will. From the couple of times I've talked to her. And the stories Natalie tells me, Demi's strong. Just give her sometime" Kian reassured us. Kian left me on pause.

A couple minutes of random chatting, I got a snapchat from Kian.

I smiled and giggled at him.