12.

Natalie;

I was over at Kian's house, hanging out with him and two of my old friends. Jc and Bobby.

I was also recording a YouTube video with Kian and Jc for their channel.

"Oh my god. There's a celebrity in the house!" Bobby joked around, filming me for his vlog.

"Ah, sir. Can you please? No pictures" I acted, putting my hands in front of my face.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I'm just not used to there being celebrities in the house" Bobby told me, still filming me. I nodded my head.

"What do you mean!" Kian yelled from the living room couch, Bobby pointed the camera at Kian. "Me and Jc are celebrities."

"Yea. But. She's more successful" Bobby pointed the camera back at me. I started dying of laughter, another one of Kian's roommates, Corey was laughing too.

Bobby put down the camera. "But no like for real. It's great to see you again Natalie" Bobby reached in for a hug, I smiled as I also reached in.

"I've missed you guys" I told Bobby as we let go of the hug. "Four months is a long time without you guys."

"Was it relaxing?" Bobby asked me.

"Oh yea, very" I nodded my head then laughed, Bobby laughing with me.

"You guys ready to film?" Jc asked as he walked downstairs. "Natalie?" Jc smiled. "What the hell?" Jc walked over to me, I reached for a hug as did he.

"What are you doing here?" Jc asked mid hug.

"I'm filming with you guys" I told Jc and let go of him.

"Aye, that's gonna be lit" Jc smiled at me. "You know Kian hasn't shut up about you" Jc told me, I had a big smile on my face.

"Jc!" Kian yelled.

"He keeps saying how you're-" Jc stopped when he was hit in the face with a pillow. "Jc, shut up!" Kian yelled as he laughed a bit.

Nothing has changed sense I left.

__________

"Are we starting? The fuck?" Jc asked Kian. I was sitting in the middle of
them, with a table in front of us and two bottles of liquor.

"Yes" Kian nodded his head.

"I'm Jc, he's Kian" Jc pointed to himself then Kian.

"Sup guys it's Kian" Kian smiled then threw up a peace sign with his fingers.

"And we are joined with our friend Natalie Hare" Jc pointed to me.

"Hi" I smiled at the camera.

"Welcome back to the Kian and Jc show" Jc rubbed his nose.

"Welcome back!" Kian yelled. I blinked a couple of times.

"Damn, my ear drums" I said. Kian smiled at me.

"We've been gone for a while" Kian looked at Jc.

"Stop saying that!" Jc shouted at Kian. I again blinked a couple of times.

"It was a mistake sitting in between you two."

"Okay. Aye. We've been here sorry" Kian put up his hands. "It's just been magicians."