3.

kylie;

"LET'S HAVE A PARTY BITCHES!" I hear Justin yell throughout the house. He knocks on my door, and I get up to open it.

"Sup thick lips" He crunches his chips loudly, causing bits and pieces of it to fly in my face.

"Shut up justin!" I roll my eyes, smacking his chest.

"C'mon I wanna have a party in the new house" He pouts.

"Go tell Demi, stupid" He rolls his eyes before flicking me off.

"Love you too bitch" I sarcastically smile, raising my finger at him.

I walk out my room with Justin as we head to Nat and Demi's room. "Yo b's! It's me and the twat" I knock on the door.

Justin pulls my hair.

"Ow you bitch!" I hiss, grabbing my hair from his hands. Nat opens the door, and steps to the side, allowing Justin and I to pass through.

"You guys decorated good" Justin nods his head in impression before going back to loudly chewing his damn chips.

"Nuh uh. No eating in here bitch" Demi says, resting her laptop on her lap.

Justin pouts and walks over to her, puckering up his lips, so he can kiss her.

"C'mon give me kiss" He says in a kid voice.

Nat and I smirk. "No. You're eating in here" Demi says, unphased by his actions, pushing Justin's head away from her laptop.

"C'mon. You're my best friend" He pouts again. She groans before turning her cheek. Justin places a soft kiss on it before licking her cheek.

"Justin!" She yells, placing her laptop on the bed before running out the room behind Justin, probably to beat his ass.

"And they say they're not dating" Nat says, rolling her eyes.

I laugh in agreement before slinging my arm around her shoulders and begin walking down the steps to where Justin and Demi were fighting as per usual.

Hailey turns the corner with a bowl of salsa trying to place it on the kitchen table until Justin runs into her, causing the whole bowl of salsa to spill on her face and outfit.

Justin and Demi both place their hands over their mouths, trying to keep in their laughter, as Nat and I do the same.

Hailey takes in a breath, and whenever she does that, you better run yo' ass the fuck out of there.

"You best run Justin" Demi cheeses, patting Justin's shoulder.

Justin glares at her before running around the house, Hailey following him, causing salsa to drip behind the steps she took.

"Hailey you're gonna mess up the house. And Justin you better run faster you rat!" I hear Za yell to them, as they pass him, running up the stairs.

"Okay, I'm gonna hit up Kanye, Chance, Aubrey, Travis, and ASAP" Demi pulls out her phone.

"Okay. I'm going to make and get some more food, since Justin ruined the majority of it" Sean rolled his eyes.

Nat nods, and tags along with him, walking a bit too close too him.

"Something's fishy" Demi says, with Justin's chips in her mouth.

"Or it could be Sofia's pussy" I shrug, causing the chips she was about to eat, fall out her mouth.

"I'm starving, what's to eat?" Zayn asks, coming downstairs, Gigi following behind him.

"Everything. We're having a party tonight" Hailey tells him, coming downstairs showered, and in fresh clothes.