14.

Natalie;

It was after we filmed the video for Kian and Jc. Kian and I were laying on couch in the living room. Bobby and Jc doing something in the kitchen.

"Tonight was fun" I told Kian, his arm was around my neck, my head laying on the side of his chest.

"I haven't had that much fun filming a collab video in forever" Kian told me.

"Yea, I have that effect" I shrugged, a smirk on my face. Kian laughed at me and kissed the side of my cheek.

"Franny's home!" Jc yelled through the house. "Yay!" Jc ran over to the door. Franny was the last of Kian's roommates who I haven't met yet.

"Jc!" Franny yelled. "Get off me! You're gonna make me fall!"

"I feel bad for her. Living with you guys was torture" I told Kian.

"My heart" Kian put his hand on his heart, acting hurt.

"Franny, someone's here" Jc told Franny.

"Who?" Franny asked. I couldn't see her, she was standing at the front door, and the front door was around the corner.

"You know how you didn't believe that Kian and I knew Natalie Hare. And how you didn't believe Kian about how they're talking?"

"Yea" Franny said. "Cause there's no way we you know her" She laughed. I looked at Kian with a big smile on my face.

"She's in the living room" Jc told Franny.

"No she isn't, you guys are lying."

"Walk around the corner then" Jc told Franny.

"I don't trust you, I'm not going over there" Franny said.

"That's a good call" I said from the living room, Loud enough so she can hear me. I heard Jc start to laugh, then I saw a small brunette walk around the corner.

"Oh my god" Franny stared at me for a second. "I feel so embarrassed now" Franny laughed as she covered her face.

"Hi" I laughed as I got up from cuddling with Kian. "You're so beautiful" I said as I reached in for a hug, she hugged me back.

"So are you" Franny told me. "So you actually know these guys?"

"Have for a couple years now" I told Franny. "I had to live with them for like a month when my house was getting renovated."

"See!" Kian yelled. "We told you."

"They told the truth this time, but they're usually lying. So ninety nine percent of the time, don't believe them."

"Oh trust me, I know" Franny laughed.

________

It was like nine at night. Kian and I were in his bedroom. Kian was sitting on the bed, as I was standing up in front of him.

"Come here" Kian told me. "Gimme a kiss" Kian pouted. I put my hands on the bed, leaning into kiss Kian. I kissed Kian softly on the lips. Kian smiled up at me as I pulled away, biting his lip a bit.