11.

Hailey;

"Yo Nat, What's going on with you and Kennedy?" Zayn asks as he took a slice of his pizza.

"His name is Kian" Nat rolls her eyes. "Whatever. Ya'll dating or something?" He asks. Nat shrugs.

"Kian and I are talking" Nat says. "Like as in fuck buddies talking, or just friends talking?" Demi asks. Nat laughs before shaking her head, taking a bit out of her pizza.

"Nah. Nun like that. We're just friends talking" She shrugs. "Awe I was hoping for some cute ass mixed babies" Justin mutters under his breath.

"HOW DID YOU NOT HEAR THAT?!" Zayn yells, standing up and pointing to Justin, trying his best not to laugh.

"What he say?" She asks. "Nothing" I snort, causing everyone else to laugh. "Fuck was that Hails?" Justin laughs.

"Fuck am I supposed to know?" I laugh.

------------
A Couple hours
Later
  ------------

"WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW WITH THE BREAKFAST CLUB!" Za busts into the house, with his shades on upside down.

"Nigga you look dumb as hell" Sean laughs. "True 'dat" Demi agrees, pointing to Sean.

"What time?" Gigi asks as Zayn braids her hair.

They're literal goals. "In an hour" Za checks his watch.

"You bitch! Why didn't you tell us that before?!" I exclaim, jogging up the stairs, the rest of the girls following me.

"I feel sexy" Demi comments as she looks down at her outfit, which was a fire orange crop top, and black yoga pants, with her white yeezy's Kanye had bought her.

On god, Kanye gave all of us the whole collection of yeezy's which is a blessing.

Before we could say that we're ready, Kian and Natalie walk out the room, looking tired, with their pajamas still on.

That explains why Demi slept in Justin's room.

"Why are you not dressed?" I ask. "For what?" She yawns, covering her mouth with one hand.

"We have an interview with the breakfast club. NOW GET DRESSED!" Gigi exclaims, waking her up more.

"Shit!"

"I'll see you later babe" Kian kisses her cheek before walking down the stairs.

"U- um. You said y'all w-we're friends?" Kylie turns around multiple times, trying to get her sentence out the best way possible.

"Shut up Kylie" Nat playfully rolled her eyes before heading back into her and Demi's room.

"I'ma just-" Demi slowly walks down the stairs.

"Ready?" Justin asks.

We nod.

"C'mon ya'll" Sean says as he slings his arm around Demi's shoulder.

"Who's car we taking?!" Kylie yells over the screamin paps who were outside our gate, sticking their hands through the slim spaces.

"Hold up" Za goes into the house, and comes back out with a gigantic bottle of hardwood floor spray.

"SO. THE BUG SPRAY AND FEBREEZE OBVIOUSLY AIN'T WORK ON YA'LL ROACH ASS LEACH ASSES. IF A NIGGA COME OUT WITH HARDWOOD FLOOR SPRAY YA'LL FINNA RUN CUZ SHIT BOUTTA GET UGLY AS HELL!" He yells, walking closer to the paps.