13.

Demi;

In the middle of the night, I hear whispers, and small giggles. I look over and see Kian and Nat giggling while trying to be quiet because it was late night.

I close my eyes, hoping to go back to my eternal sleep, until I hear another loud giggle, a shush and a chuckle following right after.

I groan and kick the sheets off my lower body and leave the room.

"Can't a bitch get some sleep?"

I walk down the hall and open Justin's door since I already knew the passcode.

It's literally my birthday. But hey I ain't complaining. I walk in, and see him shirtless on his bed peacefully sleeping.

I slowly move the covers from his body and climb into bed next to him before returning the sheets on top of the both of us.

A couple seconds later, he wraps his muscular arms around my body and pulls me closer to him. "Goodnight best friend" he whispers.

***
I wake up to my face plastered into someone chest. I look over and notice Justin's bear and lion tattoos in my face.

I run my hands through his short cut hair, and his eyes open, revealing his beautiful hazel eyes. "What happened last night?" he asks me.

"Kian and Nat were giggling and I couldn't sleep for shit" I say in my morning voice, causing him to laugh. Justin raises his hand and runs it through my curly hair.

"C'mon they're probably wondering where we are" he groans, getting up from bed.

"Carry me" I mutter. He playfully groans before lifting me up off the bed.

"Boy I swear if you drop me, I will kick you in your dick" I warn, causing him to chuckle.

"Whatever you say my queen" he rolls his eyes before dropping me on the L-shaped couch once in we made it to the living room.

On the long red velvet couch, laying there was Kian and Nat cuddling.

"Ayo JB lets go shoot some- woah. Actually I'm not surprised" Za runs down the stairs, but stops his sentence once he sees Kian and Nat.

"Some hoops" He says, acting like he was traumatized from what he had just seen.

"Sure" Justin kisses my temple before standing up.

"Imma beat you this time" I hear Justin say down the hall. Za opens the backyard door. "Lil nigga" I laugh.

"I'm gonna go see what Kylie and Gigi are doing" I tell myself before jogging up the long staircase, 2 by 2.

I get to the top, and see Sean staring down at the living room, specifically looking to where Kian and Nat were cuddling.

I pat his back. "I dont know what is going on, but let her have this, yo. She's been through a lot" I tell him. 

"I know. It's just not that easy" He says before walking back into his room. I shrug and head down the hall to Kylie's door, and knock on it three times.

Gigi opens the door, and I walk in. I look down and notice that she has color swatches on her arm and Kylie was recording.

"And over here we have Demi" she moves her phone towards me as I dab. "Oh god" Gigi mutters causing the three of us to laugh.

"Where's Hailey?" I ask. "With Drake" Kylie laughs. "She's getting dicked down tonight"

"For a fact."

***
"Y'all we have an interview today. Who comin'?" Zayn asks as we were all sitting in the living room watching tv.

And Kian's still here.