7.

hailey;

"AYO FUCKERS!" Demi yells over the intercom we had installed just a couple days ago.

"What?" Gigi asks from her phone that is really an intercom.

"Meeting in the living room. Now" She says. I groan, and get up out of my bed before opening up the door.

I walk downstairs and already see everyone sitting on the huge chair. "What is it?" I ask, stealing some chips from Za as I sat next to him.

Demi randomly sets up her camera in front of us. "Today, we are going to be filming a video" She says, adjusting her camera on the stand.

"We're gonna act like we're making a collab account, say our names, and what day we're gonna post, okay?" She explains.

"Are we really making a collab account?" Justin asks from the kitchen. "No!" we all shout at him.

"Hey guys. So you all know my roomies, but today I wanna let you all know that we are making a collab account. Together" Demi smiles at the camera.

"Okay. My name is Demetria, and I post on man crush mondays" she points to Sean.

"I'm Sean. I post on thursda- fuck I mean throw back tuesday b" He slaps his forehead.

"I'm Zayn, and I post on woman crush wednesdays" Zayn smiles cheekily, kissing Gigi's cheek.

"I'm Gigi and I post on thirsty thursdays" She points to the camera.

"Sup. I'm Justin and I post on fuck yo bitch fridays" Justin comes in front of the camera, shirtless and eating cereal.

"Get yo' fat ass out the way" Demi laughing, pushing Justin out the way on his ass.

"Hey I'm Hailey and I post on sextastic Saturdays."

"I'm Natalie, and I post on safe sex sundays" Natalie sends a sarcastic smile and thumbs up to the camera.

"I'm Kylie and I post on Justin's dick is small shmondays" Kylie smiles. Justin sticks up his middle finger and she does the same before laughing.

"I'm Lil Za and I post on Justin ain't shit shmoney tuesdays" Justin glares at him.

"And this is. Our big ass family."

"On my jet bitch" Justin once again get up close and personal in front of the camera.

"I'll make sure to put it's a joke in title so no one would get butthurt" Demi rolls her eyes.

"Lets play a game ya'll!" Za calls out to us as we start to sit in a circle. "What game?" Gigi asks as she hands Za her uno cards.

"It's called low card. Two people pick up a card and whoever has the highest card has to ask the lowest card holder a dirty question the lowest card holder has to then answer truthfully" Za explains.

We all nod. He shuffles up the cards before handing the deck to Gigi and Justin. Justin gets the higher number and Gigi groans.

"Gigi. How is Zayn in bed?" He smirks at her, causing everyone to laugh. "He's alright" She shrugs, nonchalantly.

"'Alright' you call eating your pussy till you scream my name alright?!" Zayn freaks. I burst out laughing.

"Y'all just out here exposin' ya'll bussiness" Demi laughs.

Next was Zayn and Natalie.

They both pick up cards, and Zayn snickers. "Okay Natalie. How did it feel losing your virginity?" He smirks.

Natalie glares at him before sighing. "Bro it was hands down, bad timing" She sighs. "I was so eager to prove to everyone like 'hey I can lose my virginity too' " She explains.

I look over and notice Sean tense up, before standing up and leaving the room.

"Gotta bizzle"