Howlers High

Tyler's POV

I walked into the office and went up to a lady at her desk "Hi I'm sorry ti bother you but I'm new here and i need my schedule I said in a kind tone. "Hello welcome to Howlers High what is your name dear" Tyler Rose i replied to the lady that looks like she is in her early 30s. "Here you go" she said as she handed me my schedule, "you are here 30 minutes early would you like to have a tour of the school i can call down a student in your grad" yes please thank you she told me to sit down and wait.

I'm still waiting i saw two boys walk into the office and put some boxes down then they both turnt around and looked at me. But before they could notice me looking at them I faced a picture of my family I miss them a lot, i was pulled out of my thought by a girl saying she is gonna help me around the school.

It was now lunch i found out her name its Ellie and she also introduced me to her friends, then they invited me to sit at they're lunch table and I accepted there offer. As i was walking to the table I on accidentally bumped into a girl, I'm so sorry I apologized frantically "Eww its a new girl and she touched me" she yelled so everyone can here and she got everyone's attention then poured a drink on my head.

Everyone is laughing I pushed her a little hard then walked out of the cafeteria and ran to an empty bathroom. I can feel my eye's glowing red, I then felt my fangs then i said Tyler not today calm down don't do it ok calm down then I splashed water on my face. Im so angery then Ellie walked in and i ran to a stall so she can't see me like this I need to keep what I am a secret.

"Tyler are you ok"  Ellie asked concerned yea just give me a minute i said. I pulled the camera phone on to see if my eye's are still red and they weren't but my fangs aren't going anywhere but that's ok. I walked out of the stall, "let me fix your hair" Ellie said as she walked over to me.

It is now the end of the day I'm at my locker then I saw one of the boys from earlier and he was walking towards me. "Hey I'm Ethan Dolan welcome to Howlers High" he said in a nice manner, hi Ethan I'm Tyler. He then puts his hand out to shake and i accepted his offer. Then i saw that girl from earlier, I could feel my fangs getting sharp I think Ethan saw them appear but didn't think anything of it until he turned around. She came up to me and pushed me as hard as she could into the lockers behind me, and tried punching me with her fist on fire. I pushed her so hard she went across the hall and the lockers on that side got dented. You should be careful who you mess with I said to her then ran really fast out side the school into my car and let my eyes glow red.

I'm big but not big I'm kinda think I guess you could say and my regular eye color should be gold but they change color often. I'm right now looking through my sisters old stuff and found a note.

        Tyler is not a regular alpha she is also something else but we don't know  what that is, our mom was a which but got bit into a vampire and our dad is a werewolf. I'm a which and werewolf Jason is a vampire and werewolf, Tyler is a Alpha but also something else thats powerful and that mixed with an alpha can be something scary she can be the most powerful alpha to ever live. That's why we didn't die and our parents did she did something and it protected us and why her eyes aren't red 24/7 what ever else she is, is very powerful.

Ethan's POV

Bella why are you being rude to Tyler "who" the new girl "cause she needs to understand that I rule the school I am the queen" bella said is a bossy tone ugh she gets on my nerves but boyfriends half to deal with this shit sometimes. Well Bella i half to go to the hospital to visit my new born cousin i said the walked out.

Hello I'm here to visit Kathleen sterns "2nd floor room 543" she said thanks. I'm on the second floor trying to figure out where her room is I then went pas this one room and heard singing and it was beautiful. I decided to see who it was, it's Tyler and she's crying next to someone hooked up to life support.

       She looked so hurt and her eye's kept changing color it is breathtaking, should I see if she's ok but i don't want to disturb her.

Tyler's POV

I was walking to my mom's best friend she just had a baby and she asked if I can visit her. I just knocked on her door and she said come in, i walk in and she looks at me surprised. "Hey honey are you ok" she asjed as i sat down, no it's just I half to stop my mom's life support soon and I'm not ready to let her go I will have no one my brother and sister go to different schools outside the country and don't talk to me. When i was done talking she motioned me to a hug and i hugged her. She asked if I can watch her new born son James while she goes to the bathroom and gets some fresh air and I relied yes. James started crying so I picked him up and help him close to me and started singing silent night since Christmas is two weeks away.

       I just finished singing and he stopped crying and went back to sleep, he is so cute. After a few minutes someone walked into the room i looked up to see who and it was none other then ETHAN DOLAN?!.

Ethan's POV

I heard singing again but from my cousin room I looked and saw Tyler, why is she here. I walked and sat down she definitely noticed me.

Hey guys so this book sucks but I'm trying to improve so give a little time plz and thank you

Girl Alpha (Ethan Dolan)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara