The good guy

Tyler's pov

Bright like creaks through my door as Alex comes in, "I have your soup." He popped the P'

"What happened?" Concern pierced in his tone.

"I.....I lost control of myself"

Ethan's pov

I hear her in my head, her voice the way it broken when I left. Her son's as I left her in that room all alone. Not a moment goes by she's not in my mind.

Sometimes I can't help but sneak to her house and look at her, everywhere I go I keep a picture of Tyler with me.

The thought of just caressing her soft warm skin delivers tingles to my body.

Endless thought of Tyler, I look at the ceiling and just breath trying not to think about her.

"Eth what's wrong?" Luke comes in the room sitting on the couch.

Before I even think my lip move, "nothing." Bluntly stated.

Deep sigh leaves my body.

A tear flows down from my eye, "there's this girl...i left her to be here. I can't get her out of my head and-"

I'm cut off bye the sound of a knock on the door meaning I have to meet with Marcus.

Luke exited me following behind him, we go separate ways and I arrive at the office.

"Ethan I would like to introduce you to your soon to be bride....."

He claps his hands and a girl walks in the room.

"Cherry! No go on and take her to a date you have 10 minutes to get ready."

Tyler's pov

I'm not gonna lie when I say I did try dating other people, I just can't bring myself to do so I feel terrible when I try. He's tattooed to my mind. He drives me crazy, I sometimes dream like I can actually feel his touch hear his soothing voice.

Then I remember it was just a dream and that's the worst part. I can't hold him. Kiss him. I feel so. I don't knos the word.

The car comes to a stop and parks in a spot, Alex is taking me to a little event thing to try and 'lift me up.

Bullshit.

"Common your gonna have fun," Alex is really trying he's such a good guy.

***

"Alex, can I ughj what was I saying."

Ok I did drink a little bit but it's fine I'm having fun and that's what counts right?

I walk in a less crowded area and accidentally bump into someone.

"I'm sorry," I say and look behind the male, I thought I saw the back of Ethan's head.

"Tyler let's go get some ice cream," Alex demands.

We begin our walk and I can't help but think who was that, I look through all the people and him.

Alex stops walking and looks at what I see.

A burst of happiness flame inside me until I see a girl hug him. Not a friendly hug either.

Suddenly....everything is in slow motion, voices not heard. Only able to make out some faces.

All I hear is my heart beating, a tear glides down my cheek, my body frozen.

Ethan turns around smiling then sees me looking at him, heavy hurt eye contact. Another tear escapes.

Talking, standing, feeling...breathing. Suddenly became foreign, I don't remember.

I stubble away almost falling.

Ethan's pov

"I WON A STUFT ANIMAL!!" Cherry smiled and hugged me, I smiled too, I turn around ready to walk away.

Instantly I make eye contact with Tyler, the world pauses for a quick second. My breathing slow.

I'm positive I even saw a tear roll down her cheek, she looks so sad, she looks empty and numb. Not the happy smiling Tyler. Not my bestfriend.

Seconds feel like minutes, she walks to her left in a unbalance.

My feet leave the ground following her, we get out the crowd and she goes behind a brick wall.

I can hear her breathing really heavy, I try getting close to her but her put her shaky hand out signaling me to stop.

Trembling lips, and a raspy voice spoke, "i...." She takes a deep breath. "I see... you've moved on."

I tried speaking she cut me off.

"Its fine, don't worry, pretend like you never saw me, she's very pretty and I'm happy for you."

"Let me explain, it's not wha-"

Once again her voice speaks.

"She's the one for you I feel it, don't hurt her."

A vase,
A fragile peice of glass
I'm scared I'll break her.

Slowly I walk towards her and touch her finger tips, a bright blue colors her eyes as do mine.

Then I'm in her memories, ok the last couple months what she's been doing.

Tyler's pov

We both come back to reality, I tried speaking but all that came out was whispers. "Your getting married tomorrow?"

Saddness becomes his facical expression. He nods but continues to intertwine his fingers with mine.

His body gets close to mine our faces inches apart, "i wanna kiss you so bad Tyler. I wanna hug you and lay in bed with you until you fall sleep peacefully in my arms baby girl."

"No, your getting married. I'm going home," Ethan kisses my hand and whispers something.

Gently I plant a soft kiss on his hand and walk away.

***

"Would you like something to drink or maybe eat?" I ask trying to be a good hosist.

"No thank you I'm fine, I just really need to talk to you."

I motion for him to continue.

"As you know I'm getting married, it's not that I stopped loving you-"

Tyler's eyes look away from mine then reconnect was a wet glaze over top.

"Your invited to the wedding, I hope you are able to make it, it starts 1 hour before sunset. About 4:30"

I can't help but think I still love you

"Hey"

Ethan's finger tip lifts my head up, slow and gental his body goes over the table.

His face close to mine, his mint breath fills my air.

My eye's look at his lips as do his mine then eyes connection, silently asks for permission. I nod a yes.

A pair of soft, loving lips press to mine, I feel alive. My hands travel to his hair. His on my face and side.

We pull apart savering the tingly feeling we inprinted amongst our lips.

Hey I wrote this last night and finished it. Sorry if its bad ive been so tired but I'm happy I finally got two more chapters out. Enjoy peace✌