As the day's go on

Tyler's POV:

    Life is not the same, Ethan and I are...well i don't know. We haven't hung out since a couple of days ago.

   I've been pretty down lately too. Maybe I'm getting sick.

    The blue lockers look a blur to me as I run towards my classroom to beat the bell.

    I make it inside just in time and take my seat in the back.

                                ***

    The bell just rang and I walk out my class and bump into someone.

    "Sorry" I say and look up to meet eye's with someone I've never seen before.

    "Oh it's ok, hi I'm Alex. I'm new here." He placed his hand out for me to shake.

    I take his hand and say, "My names Tyler, welcome."

     He stares into my eye's smiling. "Can I possibly have your number? I don't have any friends here. Why not start with you."

    I smile back and give him my number, "wanna grab a coffee with me?"

       A huge smile appears into his face, aww he looks so precious like a puppy.

    We walk side by side to outside, "I can drive us." Alex announces.

    "You have a car?" I exclaimed.

   "Yea, I had to work MANY hours to afford it."

    He leads me to a yellow truck and opens the door for me. I of course thank him and sit down and buckle up.

    He jogs to the driver side and gets in and takes off.

                                  ***

    We arrive at starbucks and get a table. He goes and gets our drinks.

    Alex comes back and sets my hot chocolate in front of me, I smile.

    "So tell me a bit about yourself." I demand.

       "Well my names Alex Lowe, I'm 17 years old. I have a small group of friends, I have a little brother. I'm from Georgia and that's about it what about you?"

    "My names Tyler Rose, I'm 17 years old. I don't really have friend's now that I think of it. I'm from well here. And I'm pretty sure that's it." I smile.

                                 ***

      My black shorts hug my body as does my blue tank top. There's woods behind my house, I decided to go on a run.

    I run in the woods only because I push myself hard and I think a lot and I almost turn sometimes. I don't like turning into my full wolf form.

    I wonder what it's like being dead, or kidnapped. I wonder what he's doing. Living while knowing he's killed before. Doesn't that haunt him. He killed innocent people. He killed my happiness.

    A tear falls from my eye, I run so fast everythings a blur to me. Sweat dripping from my body.

   W pack of wolves jump out in front of me. I stop running and take my ear buds out while keeping eye contact.

     5 wolves stand front of me just showing there teeth eyeing me. If I run, there's a possibility they could get me. Or worse have more deeper into the woods waitong for me to run there way.

    One by one they all gradually start growling at me, slowly getting closer.

    I hear a whistling sound and put my hands up, a force held surrounds me, and the arrow is unable to get through.