Do I really wanna know Ethan

Tyler's POV

     What should I say yes...no....I don't know.

T- Are you being serious

E- Do you really wanna know

before I could respond to the question Lisa there mom started speaking.

L- Ethan your aunt Leslie has been in an accident and she's gonna need help at home, so we are gonna vist her for a few weeks.

E- Mom I love her but what about school I missed a lot this year.

S(Sean)- And we are gonna need someone to watch the house while we are gone. Ethan's a good person he's not gonna make to many bad decisions.

    I laughed until Ethan got closer to me and I shut right up.

E- now I know who to shut you up

T- I beg to differ

L- ok fine fine but, Tyler I know this is a lot yo ask but will you keep an eye on Ethan and make sure he doesn't do anything with Meredith....that ugh inappropriate.

T- You don't even have to ask I was already planning to

L- thank you sweetie....ok kids quickly pack your thing's and let's get going before we are late.

S- I'm not a kid

L- sometimes you are but, I love you for it

S- I love you to

    Lisa walked over towards Ethan and I, she kissed me cheek then Ethan's. Everyone got packed up very quickly then we said our byes and they were gone.

E- thank you for hiding my situation

T- no problem.....now call Meredith and have her hop on your dick again

E- she thinks I'm not a virgin!!!!

T- your a virgin!!

E- yes why wouldn't I be

T- I don't know your just very attractive and you got the perfect body, skin and shit

E- well thank you for the compliments

T- don't get to.....c-cocky

    I laugh out as Ethan looks away crossing his arms.

T- common that was pretty good

E-......

T- well I'm leaving

    I walk towards the door only to have Ethan grab my wrist, I turn my head back towards him.

E- be safe

    I nod and walk out the door.

1:57 AM

    I ran as fast as I could towards his house, not stopping to even look for car's as I kept running.

   I bang on the door hopping he's still here, the door finally opens.....but it was from me banging on it so hard. Sorry. I run inside and up the stairs into his room. Thank God he's here.

   I walk back downstairs and put the door in place and punching the bolts into the door and make sure its secure. I lock the door and go to the kitchen, I put my elbows on the table and run my fingers through my brown hair then close my eye's.

E- Tyler?.........Door.

T- long story but at least I fixed it

E- you ok

T- yea *voice cracks*

    I felt something press against my butt, then arm's sneak around my waist. The rest if Ethan's upper body lays on my back.

E- I know your not.....tell me

Ethan's POV

    I turn Tyler around and make her look at me, I scan her face then notice a deep cut on her forehead.

E- there's a cut on your forehead

T- oh...it's fine....it will heal soon

   Sure enough it did as she said it would. It healed.....but where did it come from.

T- I'm staying the night if that's ok with you

E- it's fine.....wanna play thruth or dare in the living room....I now it sounds boring but I have no idea what you wanna do.

T- sure let's play whimp.

   We walk to the living room side by side and sit on the couch, I sit crisscross and she pulls her legs towards her chest after taking her shoes off.

E- truth or dare

T- dare

E- I dare you to....ugh...hum... Jump on the coffee table and wave your hands around.

T- ok

    Tyler got up on the coffee table and waved her hands around then jumped down and got back in the same position on the couch.

T- Truth or dare

E-dare

T- I dare you to take a picture of yourself with just boxer's on and send it to Meredith.....but there's a twist

E- of course

T- you half yo do it from my phone and say hey pretty momma

E- give me your phone

    I pulled down my shorts and took a picture and sent it saying 'hey pretty momma'.

Minuets later

E- truth or dare

T- dare

E- I dare you to tell me who was your first love

T- well that easy....but hard

E- how

T- because I still love him

E- oh...what's it like.....he is, he nice

T- he's so sweet and generous....but he doesn't know I love him, and I have for a while now. He means everything to me and much more, I would die for him....protect him with everything I got.

E- I hope he love's you back

T- so do I.........Truth or Dare

E- Truth

T- is it true you love Meredith

E-.....I....I don't know.....but I think my feelings are getting stronger towards her.

T- Let's call it a nice shall we

E- What's the real reason you came over

T-.....

Tyler's POV
Flashback

I look around me then spot Ethan in bed, the window opens and a guy whereing all black and a big coat comes in. I try talking to the dude but it's like he can't hear or see me, let's call the dude....wind seeker. He goes over towards Ethan and pulls out a needle, I run to Ethan and try waking him up but it's useless. Wind seeker injects the needle into Ethan's neck.

       Scream as I see Ethan having trouble breathing, I try fighting the guy but once again no use.

Flashback over

T- I already told you

E- and what was that again

T- ummm I seen a rat in my house

E- Tyler rat's are scared of you, your an alpha

T- exactly, so you should stop asking so many questions

E- goodnight

T- Goodnight, and be careful

E- Ethan walks to me grabs my head and kisses my forehead don't worry I'm fine I'm not going anywhere

      I nod my head and close my eye's snuggling into the comfortable couch.