HIS GIRL

Tyler's POV

C- common tell me who you like

T- I just can't ok but I will soon once I really figure out my feelings for this person

C- ok but as soon as you know please tell me

T- I will

Cameron stands up and jumps out the window.

2 weeks later since I'm a lazy fuck

Should I go and meet her or make something up, fuck it I'm meeting her to make sure she's good for Ethan. But only because I love him as a brother.

T- yea I'll come after school, see ya

E- I can't wait for you to meet her, your gonna love her

   Ethan turns with a smile on his face while I'm standing here faking my emotions.

    I finally decide to move and go to class and as they call it 'learn' things.

After school

   I debate one more time before entering the Dolan household about to meet Ethan's girlfriend. After a short argument I slowly turn the silver knob of the brown door and walk in.

    Slowly yet fast I walk into the kitchen then Cameron's room since no one was in the kitchen. I quickly get into her room and shut tdhe door behind me.

C- what would you have done if I was naked

T- I rather see you nake then meet Ethan's girlfriend

(Remember usually when the words are in fancy words that means mind link)

C- don't worry I haven't either so we'll do this together

T- thanks, so where is everyone

C- they're in the living room

T- ok wanna go downstairs while I still have a little bit of dignity left in me

C-ok

     I open the door and head down the stairs with Cam following behind me. We enter the living room gaining everyone's attention, I sit on the big chair making room for Cameron as she sits next to me.

L(Lisa)- hey girl's glad you could join us

C&T-yea

E- Cameron, Tyler this is my girlfriend Meredith. And Meredith this is my sister Cameron and my kinda sister Tyler.

C- hi nice to meet you, Ethan barely shuts up about you

T- hey it's very pleasing to meet you, heard lovely things about ya

M- ok, hello and as my Ethan already said I'm Meredith

(Merebitch 👿🔫🔪 sorry i hate her like most likely the rest of you do as well. She should be grateful to even be mentioned in my book or thought of in my head)

L- Well dinner should be done soon, Tyler do you wanna join us today fir dinner?

T- No thanks, but thank you. I really should be going I have so things to do

    I exit the living room and grab my stuff and quickly leave before i change my mind.

I walk into my empy house and order plain  pizza.

Knock knock

     Quickly I get up from the couch and run to the door, i open the white door to be greeted by Grayson.