Our nonexistent love story

Tyler's POV

           Life gets bumpy, not everyone gets who they want. And some get lucky enough, I'm sadly not one of them. It's been a couple days since the formal, I have my house on lockdown and refuse to leave or talk to Ethan.

      Eventually I have to go food shopping and go back to school, it's still snowing out. I doubt many people will be out, I might run to shop rite real quick.

         I get the motivation and drive to shop rite. I pick up oven pizza, fries, fruits, carrots,junk food, burgers and hotdogs.

        Sucesse! I made it home! I grab the last bag and shut my trunk. "Why haven't you been at school?" Boy do I know that voice, without hesitation I just walk inside and close the door. Not giving a second thought.

   1 week later

  I did NOT miss this place...hell. Yup I'm back at school and some kids from other rooms got switched into my classes. I'm hoping Ethan will not be near me.

      The empty halls bring back sad memories, and the class full of well...no one. I got to class early to avoid Ethan. All I know is Ethan is dating someone I think Meredith. Ew. I'm over Ethan, I'm getting a job at the mall vans/make up store, they share the same space area. I start right after school from 3-8:30.

      My school day starts fine. Now lunch is beginning and I'm going outside, yes in the cold. To "eat," I haven't been eating the past 2 maybe 3 days. I do drink water though. Sometimes. Welp oh well I could care less.

        After getting home from work and showering

          My first day of work was great! My co-workers are so nice and helpful. But...i didn't talk much. Eh who cares.

   I ate some crackers today, that's special ig, again not like anyone cares. It's getting late, I plug my phone in and set it on my nightstand. Cover myself with the blankets and fall asleep.

   2 weeks later

Ethan's POV:

     "Cam I fucked up, and Tyler won't talk to me and she's been barly going to school, I don't know what to do." I rub my face with my hand, "we're coming home soon to visit before doing more travelling, can you hold up until then?"

     I sign, "yes." "Ok bye love you" and she hangs up. FUCK! I'm so pissed at myself.

Phone dings

    *Meredith*

My phone reads indicating a text, I really don't wana talk to I swipe the message away. I try calling Tyler again but it takes me stright to voice mail.

     I'm tired of this I want her to talk to me. I pace back and forth for a minute thinking. I grab my sweatshirt and walk out the door.

     I knock on Tyler's door, seconds later I heard her foot steps.

Tyler's POV:

    I hear a knock on the door and I'm come down the stairs, I peek through the window and see Ethan. I lean myself aganist the door in hope's he'll leave soon.

Ethan's POV:

   "I know your behind the door, please let me in to talk. You don't even have to talk just listen. I broke up with Meredith." I'm getting cold but i don't care.

     "Why should I let you in" i can hear her voice crack, and it breaks my heart.

   "I wanna fix everything, I care about you so much, and-and I want to hang out again. And laugh with you. Please let me in to talk. I love you so much your my bestfriend."

Tyler's POV:

    "I love you so much your my bestfriend," my heart breaks. I open the door and leave it open gesturing for him to come in. I stand in the middle of my living, Ethan close the door and stands at the entrance of the living room door way.

Ethan's POV:

    "I'm so sorry ok, and I shouldn't have let what happened happen. I wasn't thinking, everything happened so fast. And I'm sorry. Your my bestfriend, i love laughing with you, sleeping over, and hugging you everything. And I feel things around or you thinking about you, my heart races and I feel things I didn't know I could feel. And I don't know how to make it stop but I also don't want it to. And-and i just wanna protect you from anything."

         I step closer to her now only 3 feet away now, "Tyler" I place my left hand on her waist and my right hand i use to touch her face. "Ethan-" "I love you Tyler," she looks up at me. "I think you should go," "I'm not done." I gaze into her beautiful glossy now red eyes. Her eye's slowly fade to different colors, and they stop at green as do mine.

    "Ik you love me too, Tyler I love you, I love you, oh my god I love you so fucking much. Tyler I want to be with you. I want to kiss you, and do everything with you, and always be with you." I smile grows more and more, i step closer to the point our bodies are aganist each other.

         "Tyler, do you love me?"

     "I don't know" she responds looking away.

  I lean in and she does so to, now only a centimeter apart, "Ethan-" "don't talk babygirl." I demand

      Gently, i press my lips against her, she doesn't hesitate to kiss bad.

        Our bodies closer they ever, my our kiss, every move. Becoming more intense, I can't control myself around her.

       I slowly pull away, Tyler kisses my cheek and neck indicating she wants more. I press my lips to her once again, this time getting for touchy and rough. She pulls away a but "what of our love is fake and we just think we do because we are such good friends."

     I shake my head and pick her up, her legs wrapped around my body. "I know you feel the spark too, and i know i love you." Tyler kisses my cheek and hugs me, i don't hesitate to hug back. I walk up the stairs, yes I'm still carrying her.

     We lay in bed, "I like you a lot Ethan," I can practically feel her heartbeat. She's so cute!!

      "I know you do beautiful," I reply an kiss the top of her head while pulling her closer to me.

    Time goes by fast, I wanna stay here forever witb her. But forever isn't promised. We both fell alseep, just us two in the quite holding each other. It's the next day. And we have school, but she looks so cute right now in my arm's I don't want to wake her up but I have to.

      I go on my side a bit and hover over her, and began kissing her lips gently. "Wake up," I kiss her lips and she begins to smile. "I can see you trying not to smile," i announced.

  "I want more and then maybe I'll get up," she states. I give her more kisses, and things slowly started getting heated.

We both pull away.

  "I don't wanna do anything your not ready to do."

She seemed a bit pleased to here that I don't want to force her into something like that.

Hey guys, I'm gonna try updating more. I have ideas but if you want to suggest anything please feel free to do so😘❤