Cherrys day

Cherrys POV:

    I can't believe in just a couple hours I'll be getting married to such a good looking guy. So what if I don't actually love him. A smile appears on my face as I stare into the merrier brushing down my dress.

  Everything will be beautiful and perfect.

Ethan's pov

    Soon, I'll be a married man.

I take a long look in the merrier and question if this what I really want?

Tyler's pov

    The day has come, the day I'll dred for the rest of my depressed life. The day, I loose all hope of ever getting Ethan back.

     Oh how I've been longing this.

Two knocks

    The door to my bedroom opens, I continue to stay under my sheets.

   "Wow not even gonna see who it is," the similar voice said.

      "GRAYSON"

  I cry out jumping out my covers then hopping into his arms.

    Tear begin streaming down my cheeks as the hug gets tighter.

---

3:00pm

    I slip on my dress from home coming, throw my hair into a half up, half down loosely curled pony tail.

     Put my leather boots on, finished my makeup. And sprayed perfume on me.

  Grayson is escorting me to the wedding, last night he told me his parents are upset of what Ethan did.

  "Hey you ready?"

  I put my last earing in and turn around to face Grayson.

   "Yes"

  A loving smile forms on Graysons lips.

    On the drive to the funeral, sorry I mean wedding it was silent.

   Gray parked his car, we made it 20 mins before the wedding started.

     The moment we got there a guy ran to gray and said Ethan needed him.

   An awkward feeling arose in my body, Gray gave me a sorry look. Which meant he has to go.

   I nod and begin the walk into the woods, almost everyone is here. I find a spot in the back standing.

Grayson pov

        "Gray I'm freaking out!"

      I grab Ethan by his shoulders and look into his eyes, "Ethan calm down, it's fine. Your fine!"

   Ethan sits down opening his mouth to speak.

    "How is it fine, I'm marrying someone I barely even know as the girl I love thinks ive moved on and is about to watch me get married to someone that's not her!"

      Guilt, worry, and understanding fill my emotions. "E I'm sorry, I don't know how to help."

    "Its not anyone's fault but mine, I left Tyler, I'm the one that ran away and left her all alone crying every night. I'm the reason she's shattered, I'll hate myself forever for that."

   His voice shakes.

  "Common Ethan we gotta get you on the ulter!" Someone announces from the door.

   Ethan and I stand up, we leave the house and make our way to the ulter.

    I stand in the back, I don't want to be in the wedding. It's not right to Ethan, to Cherry, or Tyler.

    *music starts playing*

    *Cherry makes her way down the aisle in a BIG puffy white longggg dress as gasps surround everyone.

     Cherry makes her way in front of Ethan and smiles, Ethan gives a little smile back

    "We are gathered here today to celebrate the lives of Cherry and Ethan, to share the love they have and keep it growing. Cherry to you take Ethan, to be your husband and king?"

Tyler's pov

   "I do"

I can feel my cheeks warming up with every word.

  "Ethan, do you take Cherry to be your wife, and Luna?"

    I stare constantly at his eyes waiting for him to say what ties the knot, but instead he looks at me. Tears cascade down my face, Ethan opens his mouth to speak.

   In the corner of my eye a vampire appears, without second thought I went to scream to Ethan.

    I was too late, by the time I looked at Ethan cherry was about to be attacked.

     Everyone erupted into screams started running, I look all around me.

     "TYLER RUN!!!" I look toward Ethan, his face in horror.

Confusion sprawled acrossed my face until a wind blows past me. I bolt into a run towards Ethan, Gray meets up with us at the ulter.

    "Come with me" panic laced in Ethan's voice as he grabs my hand tightly.

    Ethan opens a door to a cabin, and locks the door after we all get in.

  "Here"

    Ethan hands gray and I wood with sharp thrones on them and a powder.

    "Screw them to the Windows and doors. Every whole, now!"

After minutes we get done.

    "Whats that for?" I ask

   "If vampires try getting in through the windows the thrones will cut them and the powder will weaken there strength. Every cabin has the power covered on the sides."

    I nod my head, Gray goes to the bathroom. Ethan and I are stuck there alone.

   "Why didn't you say "I do"?"

   "I did-"

   I cut him off

    "If you love someone there shouldn't be no hesitation to an answer as simple as that."

   Ethan stands up looking into my eyes.

  "It's hard, those two words can ruin a life."

    I shake my head and smile

  "No, if you truly love someone it should be easy to say you want to spend the rest of your life with that person. So no its not hard one bit."

    We share smiles, Ethan grabs my hand and kisses the top.

      "Lay down, well be ok to leave the cabin when I get the call, that could take hours."

   I nod and lay down in Ethan's bed, sleep hugs me.

Ethan's pov

     ---

  She looks so at peace in her sleep-

    "Stop thinking about her and just lay with her already, geez Ethan."

Gray says while laying in the other bed.

    "I'm scared that if I touch her to hard or much that she'll break."

  "E, your gonna fix her if anything, lay in that bed right now."

     I do as gray said, I lay on my side and wrap my arm around Tyler.

  ---

   The sound of my phone going off woke me up, I checked, it was the ok text to come out.

    I lay for a couple more minuets until Tyler wake up, she wraps her body around me, holding me. I never thought I would love being held.