Stay Ethan

Tyler's pov

     Ethan pulls away, stares deep into my eyes.

   "Stay for me Ethan"

  I search in his eyes waiting for an answer.

    Instead he helps me finish washing my hair and body.

"Ethan are you gonna answer me?" My eyes water. He doesnt make a sound. He closes his eyes.

     I shake my head understanding his answer and release his grip of me. I walk out the shower. He tries reaching for my hand but I pull away.

     I tie my robe around me and hold on to everything as I walk to my bed. Once I reach my bed I instantly lay down.

    The floor board make a sound as Ethan walk out. "Tyler please just listen." His voice cracks.

     "I'm listening"

"Being in a pack make me feel like I have a family since mine is away. I feel great. I feel free."

     Is he serious? My breathing gets shaky and my face begins to feel hot.

    "I thought I was all the family you needed" My voice breaks.

  "I never said you weren't baby"

     "Ethan why did you choose them over me Ethan. I don't get it did I do something wrong?

The side of my bed dips in and Ethan cuddles the back of me.

    "Just hug and kiss me right now in this moment."

  I cuddle him and kiss his cheek.

              ❌SEXUAL KISSING

     As minutes pass Ethan began kissing me more and more, his soft plump pink lips slowly traced to my neck and chest.

     Ethan finds my sweet spot and kissing and sucking there leaving a hickey there. I can't help but moan.

      "Ethan, stop your turning me on"

   I lightly moan as he leans on my still sucking. He moves his head a bit to the left and I make my move.

    I kiss on Ethan's neck and find his sweet spot and kiss amd suck there.

    Teasing him and hearing him holding back little moans just turned me on more.

    We both eventually get tired.and fall asleep on top of him.

Ethan pov

   The rise of the early morning sun shine in my eye's. Light mumbling arrupts from the girl on me.

   Tylers soft beautiful golden skin rest between my arms as I wait for her to wake her. 

    I soon feel a kiss on my chest.

"Tyler?"

  "Yes Ethan"

"I have to go soon baby girl" a tear slides down my cheek, my chest gets wet. I pull Tyler closer to me and hug tight.

    "I don't want you do to, why can't you stay Ethan" her voice cracks breaking my heart more.

   "Please don't cry" I couldn't help it and let out a very shaky breath.

    We lay there for a couple minutes in silence.

    We both get up and get dressed.

"I'm so sorry I have to go now" tears swell up in my eye's.