Sad Sex

(talics) 

Why try for someone you cant be with

We arent meant to be

Why cant i just stop feeling unti i can feel happiness.

Ethan leaving messed me up.

Alex is on vacation so i have no friends

I feel so alone

Tears begin to flow from my eyes down my cheeks, i place my hand over my mouth to cover my sobs, i continue to walk along the designated path leading to my house.

The ground benieth slowly weakens as my legs tremble, i start to fall, i feel a gush of wind hit my back and im caught before i hit the pavement.

Ethan of course, he picks me up bridal style. I try pushing myself away from him but he holds me tighter.

 "Shhh, we're almost home," I nod against his chest allowing the tears to escape.

   He said we're almost home, warmth fills my body at what he said, my eyes turn pink.

  i must have zoned out, i didnt notice how quick i got home until Ethan laid down on the couch laying me on top of him.

 I wanted to scream at him, I let sleep devour me.

---

 Its night, the feeling of empiness filled me up as Ethan begins to wake up.

"Lay down with me baby," My eyes glow a sad blue. "I wanna talk," I tell Ethan.

 "Your so confusing, your here one night and gone the next. You claim your my bestfriend but where are you when i need you? You kiss me one moment and with another girl the next, I dont get it. No matter how hard i try wraping my head around your choices...I cant."

 Ethan sits up and looks at me, i turn towards him with tears threatening to spill.

 "I want you, i opened up to you and you kiss Mereidith!?" I stand up as anger rises in me.

"Baby-" 

"You don't get to baby me!" I cry.

"Ethan, you left me, i HATE you!" My eyes change red.

"What do you want me to do Tyler!? Say sorry, thats all ive been doing, I'm here now. Im not leaving anymore!"

 "YOUR GONNA LEAVE AGAIN THO, I WANT YOU. I WANT YOU SO BAD THAT IT ACTUALLY HURTS ME, IT HURTS! I LOVE YOU ETHAN GRANT DOLAN! For the love of god, stop leaving me," I cry.

 "I'll stop, did you let everything out?"

I let out a breath

"Dork"

"Idiot," Ethan acts offended

"Loser," i laugh as a tear falls

"Geek"

"Bozo" i spit at him

"Cutie"

"Sweet"

 We step closer together.

"Kiss me," Ethan says sudively

"Maybe i will," Ethan rubs his thumb across my cheek wiping the wet marks from my tears.

"Yea," 

  I smile, Ethan get closer and closer to me, i close my eyes as our lips connect. I hands wrap around his neck as his pull me closer to him.

 "Jump," he quickly says then pushes his lips back to mine. I jump, wrapping my legs around him, he walks over to the kitchen and sits on me the counter still kissing me. 

His right hand goes up my shirt a little, as his other hand slowly goes down to my ass.

SEXUAL CONTENT

 his lips trail to my neck leaving hickeys, he finds my sweet spot and sucks there making little moans escape my mouth as my right hand clings to his hair. He pulls away for a second and kisses me, we pull apart and i go to his neck finding his sweet spot making a hickey.

 Little moans and groans are heard from his mouth, i stop and kiss his lips. He pulls away.

"You wanna do this," H asks with caring eyes.

 "I've been waiting for so long" 

Ethan smiles and picks me up, holding me up by my butt, he enters my room and closes the door putting me against it, he takes his shirt off then takes mine off.

 We start kissing again, we pull apart, our eyes glow red; meaning lust and love.

Our wolf strength starts coming into play, i scrath the back of ethans back, as he squeezes my ass, he quickly puts me on the bed and takes my pants off. I unbutton his pants and kiss him more.

  "You look so beautiful," Ethan compliments.

 I blush, "You are so sexy now shut up and kiss me."

 Ethan smiles and kisses me passionly.

 He rolls so im on top of him, i continue to kiss him and leave trails on his neck and his jaw teasing him.

 Ethan sits up kissing me again and unhooks my bra with one hand, he takes it off me and throws it across my room. He gets back on top of me and and slips my underwear off. 

I pull his down then go back to kissing him, "Your lips are so soft, I love it." I give a big smile as we lock eyes.

 "I love the feeling of your lips pressed to mine," Ethan bites his lip in antisapation.

My hands trail over his body as i plant hickeys on his neck, he squeezes my ass when i suck on his sweet spot. 

Ethan moans a little as he grips me tighter, i pull my head up and see his wolf poking out, and his eyes glowing a beautiful yellow. He looks at me, love fills his eyes. Ethan smirks at me then rolls over sucking on my sweet spot as his hands roam.

  I moan and my eyes turn a bright yellow and my teeth poke out, somethings gottens into us.

  ---

  "Tyler"

"hmm?" I snuggle into him more.

"You hungry?"

Ethans pov

"hmm," she gets closer to me, i smile.

"You hungry," i ask.

Tyler nods her head, "I'll go make something to eat." I go to get out of bed, Tyler laches herself to me.

"Really," i laugh. "I have to get dressed."

"You can just stay in bed with me, naked and we can cuddle."

I get comfortable and order a pizza.

"Can i take a shower?" Tyler with the blanket around her, she sits on top of me. Both her legs on either sides of me.

I want to cuddle," she snakes her arms around my neck gettin close to my face. "Im making up lost time"

We both lean a little and kiss, "Movie night?"

"Yes!" Tyler jumps up and runs to the shower, i burst out into a fit of laughter as i hear the shwoer turn on.

 I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom, "Can i join?"

"Yea," i enter the shower as Tyer faces the other way. My hands sit on her shoulders, "Ill never judge you, you dont have to be inscure."

Tyler turns around and kisses me, "I know, im just not used to this, im sorry." 

"Dont be sorry, im not either," Tyler looks down then looks back up with widen eyes.

I look at her then realize why she saw.

Tylers pov

  "I didnt actually get to see how big he is, oh my fuckin-"

"You think very loud," Ethan laughs.

I look at him still wide eyed, Ethan hugs me and laughs rubbing my arm.