Party??

Tyler's POV

       I wake up on Ethan's bare chest, I look up to see Ethan on his phone smiling, probably talking to Meredith. Maybe I should read his mind, a little reading never killed anyone I think.

E- .....

    His mind is blank, then what the fuck is he smiling at, this boy can be so difficult at times.

T- What are you smiling at you stupid goof

E- Uhh nothing

T- No one just looks at there phone and smiles, when it's not even on

E- haha, I guess I'm weird then

T- You know just realized that

E- Pff. No

T- oh you pour sweet innocent child

E- I'm not a baby

T- ok whatever,........Meredith sure does threat you like one sometimes, your like her minion.

E- No she doesn't

T- I'll stop saying this if you tell me why yoy were smiling at your phone while it was off.

E- Or you can tell me why you why I found you in my yard this morning, and you must have been here for awhile because you were very tired.

T- Umm I better go

     I get up almost immediately running out his room in the hall and down the stairs, I reach the bottom of the stairs. Ethan tackles me to the ground, his hands holding my wrist down on both sides of me. And his legs on both sides of my body, over top of my waist/hips.

E- Tell me

T- Never

E- Yes never

T- Never

E- Yes never

T- Nev-er

    Ethan comes very close to my face, him only centimeters away, he looks me in the eye's.

E- Yes never

      Ethan says soft, and sweet, he looks at my lips, leaning closer to me.

Ding dong

     Ethan pulls back standing up and offers me a hand, I gladly take his offer then he opens the door.

Mail man- letter for a Ethan Dolan

     The mail man hands the fancy letter to Ethan he smile at the man and takes it.

E- thank you

    Ethan shuts the door, locks it and puts the letter on the counter, I start attempting to unlock the door until Ethan comes after me. I back up into another room and start running back towards the doors, I stop in front of the doors to turn around. But instead Ethan slams me into the door and breaks it with out bodies, the door falls right to the ground with us on it.

     Ethan grabs me as we were falling, I'm on come of him, I roll off and as we both groan from that fall.

E- Are you ok?

T- Yea, are you

E- yea, I'm glad I took the blow for you

T- What do you think your naidors are thinking right now

E- No idea

     We both start laughing and stand up, Ethan and I grab the door and up it back in place how it was before we slamed into it.