You Are My Family

Tyler's POV

Kathleen I have a question, Since you don't have a home and I do with a lot if space would you like to move into my house and live with me, I asked and she started tearing up. "Are you serious you don't half to" but i want to you are my family and I don't want to loose any other family, i said to her "YES of course thank you so much" she hugged me tight.

       Today is the day kath moves in with me oh and James to and right now I'm going to pick her up. Hey are you and James ready to visit your new home, I asked as I came into her hospital room. Yes more than ready lets go she grabbed James and we were off.

Convo in the car

T- you can invite family over just so you know

K- thank you so much Tyler I can't think you enough. You are a truly kind soul with a bad ass power but is learning to control it

T- Your welcome I know if my mom was um alive she would do the same you are her best friend no matter what

K- I know she is so proud of you

      We just showed her her room and that I already had a baby room set up and everything she needs for her and James. Hey Kath what are your plans for Christmas I asked

K- well nothing

T- how about we have a big dinner invite the dolan family and friends

K- that sounds amazing ok I'm down but I'm not the best cook

T- it's ok I know how to

     She then called the dolan family over and I went down to the training room. I grabbed two swords and started swinging them around really fast then I let go of them and ained for the swords to hit the target and they did. Now time for knives I did the same but with multiple targets then grabbed my dow and arrows and shot the same targets. Now I am gonna work on my flips and all that I learned how to do alot of tricks when I found out I was alpha so I need to learn to protect myself. "Wow" "shh" I heard people but I was back with the swords I shot one at the people but I superseded to the sword before it hit one of them in the head I caught it then looked at them.

Cameron-c Grayson-g Ethan-e Lisa-l sean-s

G- what the fuck

G- How

G-oh my gosh

E- how can you do all that shit

C- your super quick

T- I was self taught I had to learn how to protect myself from things and keep control of myself and what I am.

C,E&G- what are you then if you can do all that

T- something dangerous and much more powerful then anything I am not just one thing I'm different things to

L- I know some of what you are and i have a note from your mom she gave it to ne before you guys moved

S- I hope it has nothing bad in it

I opened the letter and started reading it

Dear Tyler

I love you so much if you got this then that means your nightmares were right you would talk in your sleep about losing of your family. You are so much more then you think but I need to tell you something but don't get mad please. Yes you are an alpha but your also other things that are dangerous and I'm sorry you can kill the most powerful.

I was only half way through reading the letter but I could feel my eye's turning red and alpha red but like no other I dropped the letter trying to gain control but it was working I then felt my fangs and then were razor sharp.