Stay with me

Tyler's POV

   "Hey what are you doing" Ethan asked me but I didn't want to be rude and not answe but as I was about to respond back to him he stood up ready to leave. Stay with me I said to Ethan then looked up at him, I let a tear spill from my eye and otgers threatened to spill but I blinked them away and he then sat next to me.

    I was about to say why I'm here but then the door opened reveling Kathleen my mom's best friend but she walked in with tears in her eyes. Kathleen you didn't did you I said with my eye's turning to a dark blue, "I had to the last time she was awake was when I had James she should be here holding him again" then she broke down. I handed James to Ethan and hugged her so tight.

      Then i said something I didn't think I would have the guts to. Kath c-an you pl-please come with me to sa-say by to my m-m-mom, I sobbed looking into her eyes trying to not cry but sadly failed. "Hunny of course" can you also call Lisa to come please i asked and she shoke xher head yes and walked out the room to make the call. As soon as she felt the room I felt anger build in me and my eye's turning red but not a regular alpha red a dark red with rag in it.

Ethan's POV

   Tyler's mom is dying oh gosh I thought to myself and then a nurse came in and took James now it's just me and Tyler. I looked at Tyler and she looked at me her eye's are a raging dark red, Tyler are you ok your eye's. All she said was that she's going to walk then she left I decided to follow her to see what she's up to.

            She has been walking for about 15 minutes now then someone grabbed her.

    Tyler's POV

I was walking and I new Ethan was following me then someone grabbed me. My first instinct was to drop kick them so I did, I looked at the face but didn't recognize the person. Who are you I said with anger "your gonna pay for that" he said then others came out. I started reading there minds and they wanted to rape me then I entered they're minds and made them feel pain.

     They all ran off I came out the ally and started walking again, Ethan why are you following me again I said and turned around to face him. "What are you your not an omega beta or alpha" he said, I can't tell you but I am dangerous so you better be careful then I walked to the hospital ready to say by to my mom.

       Hey Lisa I said as I walked into Kath's room "hey hunny I missed you it's been years I was hoping to see you soon but not like this" she said as a tear left her eye.

There convo

T- how is Cameron I asked

L- they are great she goes to the same school as you

T- that's cool I hope to see her again

      "Mom what are you doing here" I turned around to see Ethan.

T- wait what you have a son I questioned

L- yes well twins

E-MOM are you gonna answer my question

L- I'm here to say goodbye to Beth

E- how do you know her Ethan said pointing to me

L- well this is Beth's daughter

T- wait they why don't I remember the twins but I Cameron and why is alot of my memories blurry before I moved away

E- yeag why are some of mine too

L- I can explain later but we should go.

Lisa's POV

"Hey mom" Grayson said as he came in great now more explaining I mumbled.