The Formal pt. 2

Tyler's POV
I fishin my plate and decide to go to the bathroom and check on my make-up. I hit a corner and turn...my eye's water is sadness. Meredith and Ethan are kissing, should I really be surprised...no. Am I? Not really.

     But it still hurts, and idk what they are at this point but I don't want to get involved. I went up to him and stood there, they pull apart and look at me.

     Ethan's eye's fill with panic, "I guess our kiss meant nothing to you," I calmly say and walk to the back exit doors. I let the door shut behind me and lean again the brick wall.

    A single tear makes it's way down my cheek and hits the cement ground, I put my head back and close my eye's. What was a thinking, a boy like Ethan will never like a girl like me.

    My phone buzzes, I pull it out, Ethan's calling, and I answer. "Hello," "I'm sorry can we talk," he pleads. "It's ok Ethan you don't need to give me an explanation, this kiss meant nothing to me either. I'll just see you around bye." And before he could get a word out I hung up and started walking home.

      Snow, it's now snowing, is it that bad tho? It gets heavier by the steps I take, I'm almost home. I stop under a street light and look around reaching tge snow to feel it's coldness press to my finger tips.

       I unlock the front door and shiver walking over to the fire place, I place wood inside and light a match to throw in. Soon after it all burning and the house is warming up. Opening up the door with selves of blankets I grab the thickest and comfy one's and lay then in front of the fure place with a pillow and a blanket to cover up with. I sit on top and just stare at the fire.

         After minuets of staring I look at my phone. 57 missed calls, 13 texts, and it's only 10:03 pm.

Ethan's POV

      I get in my car and trying calling Tyler but it's no use she's not picking up. I didn't even want to kiss her, I must except the fact that I could've done more to get her off but I didn't want th o hurt her.

       Maybe I should make up something, like it was a dare...nope, ughhhh ummmm DAMN IT!!! I gotta think of something.

    Moments later I pulled into Tyler's drive way and ran into the house. I walked towards a light in the living room, she had the fire place going with blankets on the groud she was snuggled up to. She looks so peaceful, I want to go over and just lay next to her, feel her warm body pressed against mine.

      Before I can think any further I locked the front door, took off my shoes and jacket. Layed next to her, and put my arm around her body. She put her head on my shoulder and I waped both arms around her.

  I felt the need to make sure she was safe, the need to be next to her and fight. "Goodnight...sweet dreams beautiful," I gently whispered and went to sleep to.

  Hours pass during the night as it grew colder and colder as more snow fell and the fire dyed out...

        *fire whistles*

    I wake up from a siren, the clock on the wall read 10:23am it look dark out still. I get up and look out the window...a car crash happened down the street covered in snow and ice...feet of snow...everywhere. Not long after Tyler wakes up.

    "What are you doing" she questions, "there was a crash and it snowing a lot...like feet of snow." After slowly closing the curtain I walk over to a seat and sit down.

      "I'm gonna go cook breakfast" Tyler announced, little later I follow into the kitchen trying to find words to use. "I'm sorry about last night I didn't want any of the to happened, it didn't look like what it did."

       "What happened then" angered she responds, "she forced me and said if I didn't kiss her she'll ruin your dress and you look beautifu-." I get cut off

  "Don't call me that, and you expect me to believe you!?"

     "Yes, she gave me no choice!" I raise my voice.

        "So you hurt me" Tyler looks up at me with tears in her eye's and her voice cracked. My heart breaking seeing what I did to her...its my fault why did I just tell her the truth.

   "I'm sorry ok what do you want to hear Tyler" I don't want to hurt her anymore.

          "Let me die...