Visiting

Ethan's pov:

    The keys single in my hand as I open the door of the forgotten house. Once opened the smell of light vanilla hits my nostrils.

    I sigh stepping inside and take a look around, moments pass and I make my way up stairs to my room.

   "Step one," I whisper to myself knowing what I'm trying to achieve for myself.

---
Third persons pov:

     Laughs erupts from the downstairs of the Dolan house hold. Ethan raises from his bed curious of who's in his house. He grodily walks down the stairs rubbing his eyes.

   "ETHAN!!!!"

Ethan looks in the kitchen to see his family around the counter talking. Soon, one by one they all hug and begin endless conversations.

  Tyler's pov

        "As we all know the school year is coming to an end, we are in our final weeks and this is when it's... crucial-"

    The door of the classroom opens up, the class remains silent this person walks in the room. I look up and lock eye's with Ethan as he sits down at a table in the back getting out a pencil and paper.

   My eyebrows rise in shock. He's actually in class! I question to myself and turn my attention towards the teacher.

    "As I was saying, get your work dome and it'll fly by. For your homework assinment right about how your school year has been and then read it to the class for extra credit. Which I encourage for you all to do so." She gives a evil look to the class.

     The bell rings, I take my time packing up my items and sigh in relief that school is finally over.

---

    Knock knock knock

I run to the door confused, I wasn't expecting anyone to come over.

   I open the door ready to tell Ethan to go away, instead I'm greeted by the Dolan family.

    "Come in!!" I say excited hugging everyone as they enter.

    "Hello Tyler how are you sweetie," Lisa exclaims with smiles.

    "I'm fine how are you guys?"

    "We are great, just visiting for a few days"

    "Where's Ethan?" I ask

    "He stayed home sweetie to finish up his homework, whatever you did to him while we were gone worked." Lisa smiles.

  A shock look appears on my face but quickly desprsies.

---

    I wave the Dolan family away as they leave, I turn around.

  "Did you actually do your homework?"  I question in a shocked tone.

   Ethan ignores me and walks to my kitchen, I sit down at the island as Ethan begins cooking.

    "Weird" I state causing Ethan to slightly chuckle.

---

"Mr. Dolan, since your late to my class you can read your homework after Tyler. That's if you actually did it."

    Kids quietly chuckle anz whisper bout how Ethan's gonna get in trouble and that he never does if homework. Pathetic honestly.

   "You can start any day now." I nod in response.

  "How has my school year been? In one word; rollercoaster. Drama, fights, and a lot more but most importantly falling in love with someone you shouldn't. The memories I've made I wouldn't trade them with him, he's my bestfriend and even tho I shouldn't love him...i do. I've dealt with insecurities, I'm no model and I don't get ghe guy I want. But of this school year has taught me anything, it's to just deal with what life gives you because in the end. You'll be just fine." I walk to my seat and sit.

     "Dolan?"

  Ethan stands up snd walks to the front of the class, he opens the paper in his hand.

    He opens his mouth beginning to speak.

Ethan's pov

     A deep breath leaves my apart lips

"This school year has been the most exciting but worried year in my life. As we reach the end and we all part ways for the summer I wanna use the time I have left to do better. And prove to the girl I love"

  Tyler's pov:

    "Prove to the girl I love" I look up and lock eye's with Ethan as he continues to speak sending shivers down my spine.

  Ethan's pov

      "...that I am a person, who learns from they're mistakes and who will continue to learn as long as I have the opportunity. This school year has changed me me ways unimaginable, its crazy to think sometimes that I thought I loved someone who only used me. And the person I will truly love..is right in front of me. Opening up is scary but this year I've learned I have to or I won't grow as a person."

     My hands drop my side as I look up from the paper to the class seeing everyone stares at me in shock.

 "Wow Ethan, i think when i say this im saying on behalf of the class that was, lovely and shocking...ughh good job." 

 I walk back over to my seat as im being stared at, i must say i did good.

 Satisfaction fills my heart, my eyes flash a green then go back to normal.

 "Since the bell is about to ring, tonites homework assinment is to write a poem, dont make it about something stupid. I want meaning!

Tylers pov

 "Dramatic much," i think to myself as i pack my books into my bag.

 The bell rings, I leave the classroom just wanting to go home, its been a tiring day. I feel like im gonna have a break down.

---

  The warm air hugs my body as i make my way home, my thoughts enter rapidly.